it'll happen soon

Austin watches his wife stumble into their new home with an amused expression.

Ally's carrying a box that's bigger than her, but there must not be any heavy things in there for her to be able to carry it. Now that she thinks about it, turning down the mover men that offered to help them move the things in was the stupidest idea ever.

They've been moving boxes in since twelve o'clock in the afternoon and it's ten at night, now. He amused smirk disappears when she collapse, spilling the box of clothes all over the hall floor. Austin quickly kneels down and helps her up. "Ouch..." She mutters, and holds her knee.

Austin sighs and picks her up, bridal style, and walks to the kitchen to set her on the counter. "You alright?"

She nods and tries to stand again, but Austin stops her. "Ally, there's only a few more boxes in the truck. I'll carry them in, you find your clothes and stuff and get ready for bed."

Ally frowns but nods, getting off the counter. Just before she can get rummage through the boxes, Ausrin grabs her by her wrist and pulls the petite beauty into his embrace.

Ally giggles tiredly as he leans his forehead against her own. "I think I might pass out."

He smiles and leans forward to connect their lips for a moment before pulling off of her. "Go get ready for bed, I'll be up in a bit."

She nods and kisses his cheek before slowly making her way to the stairs. "Want me to order something?" She calls, halfway up the stairs.

"In the mood for pizza?" He calls back, waiting for her reply.

"I'm gonna order pizza and some breadsticks!" She calls back, now up the stairs and looking their bedroom.

He smiles to himself before jogging outside to grab the remaining boxes.

//\\

"Austin!" Ally exclaims, excitement creeping in as she hears the front door open. She gets up from her spot on their couch to run to the door.

Austin examines the now decorated walls of their home. Their pictures covering the walls, which used to be blank and plain. He eyes widen when the person he calls his wife comes running towards him, latching her arms around him as soon as she meets him.

"Wow, Ally, did you do all of this?" He asks, slightly smiling when he sees a picture of them at his first concert when they were seventeen. His mouth gapes slightly, eyeing the picture of them on their first date.

Ally nods and smiles. "I was going through a few boxes and found our scrapbook that we lost about a year ago," she speaks, pulling him into the living room. "I hope you don't mind."

Austin looks at the living room in shock to see all of the stacking boxes gone, instead replaced with their regular separable 'L' shaped couch. He can tell she tried to hook up the mount flat-screen because of the cords being everywhere.

Their were pictures of them everywhere. Even on their coffee table, there was a picture of the two of them sharing their first Christmas kiss after moving in together (taken by his little sister).

Ally leans up to kiss his cheek, pulling him out of his thoughts. "I made dinner, too. Um, grilled cheese with tomato soup, sounds good to you?"

She yelps when her lips are suddenly being captured in a blissful kiss. Relaxing, she giggles and grabs his shirt while standing on her tip-toes.

He pulls away from her with smile. "This is amazing, Ally. I love it. I love you."

She smiles and grabs his hand. "I love you, too." Ally pulls him to the kitchen where a stack of triangular cut grilled cheese sandwiches are set on a plate on the counter island, next to a bowl of  tomato soup. "I know it isn't really a lot, but I promise it'll fill you up."