sorted disordered

part 2 of 'disordered'

//

Austin irks eyebrow at his girlfriend as she stared at the chicken alfredo in her lap. She's only taken one bite and the movie they put on was nearly over with.

"You're not hungry?" Austin asks as he grabs the plate from her and places it on the desk on his dorm's desk.

Ally shrugs, fiddling with her hands as she stared down at them. "Not really."

Austin takes the initiative of making her look up at him with his hand under her chin. "Talk to me, babe. You've been acting weird lately. You haven't been eating a lot, either."

Ally stares up into his eyes and they slowly tear up. Austin's eyes soften and he wipes the fallen tear from her face. "What's wrong, Ally? Talk to me."

She sighs and closes her eyes, a deep frown prevalent on her face. "It's just... like... I don't know. Like... am I a... boring girlfriend? Like, do you like being with me?"

Austin scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. "What? Of course I like being with you, Ally. You're the best girlfriend I've ever had."

"But... am I boring?"

"What do you mean, Ally?"

Ally sighs and opens her eyes once more. "Like... we haven't had sex... we've been together for almost a year and I always turn you down," she sighs, looking down. "I'm sorry."

Austin shakes his head and kisses her lips for a brief moment before pulling back. "Ally, first of all, I'm not in love with you for the sex. I mean, it would be nice, but I'm here to wait for as long as you need. Second of all... well, I've never had sex either."

"What?" Ally questions, looking up at him with confusion.

Austin shrugs, sending her a smug smirk. "I told you I've been in love with you since sophomore year. I had two girlfriends freshmen year of high school, didn't do anything with them, met you the next year, and I could never really talk to another girl."

Ally smiles and giggles softly, making Austin playfully roll his eyes. He pecks her lips and lets go of her chin, letting her giggle to herself. "There's no pressure coming from me to have sex, Ally. I love you. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way."

Ally grins and leans on his shoulder, cuddling in his side. "No, it wasn't you. It's just... my roommate and her boyfriend kicked me out the other day to have sex and I always hear people talking about it... I felt like I was lame for not being ready."

"It's okay, I always feel left out, too," Austin chuckles, throwing his arm around her. "All of my friends are always talking about it and I just kind of have to sit there."

There's a brief pause before Ally quietly asks, "Well, do... you want to... you know, like do it?"

Austin looks down at her with eyebrow irked. "Like right now?"

Ally shrugs, searching his eyes. "Your roommate isn't coming back until tomorrow night. It's not like anyone will interrupt."

Austin's face can't help but redden. "Well, I mean, sure— oh wait, I don't have any condoms," he stops himself, blushing even harder from the embarrassment. "I-I don't really ever have a reason to buy them."

Ally giggles at his embarrassed expression and leans back into his side, cuddling against him. "It's okay. Maybe another night."

Austin can't help but think he just blew his chance at making love to the love of his life, but as Ally leans into him and grabs his hand, he knows there will be a better night.