as long as you need

tw: bit of rape mention but nothing explicit

One thing he found interesting about her: she was so... dull.

Austin's been attracted to a bunch of girls in his lifetime. He's never been the 'prey on the innocent" type, though. Most of the girls who caught his eye were anything but, yet here's Ally Dawson making his heart jump a millisecond from simply grabbing a dust ball from out of his hair while they were studying in the library together.

Well, she was studying school work; he was here to study her.

They were friends, sort of. She was one of the student tutors on campus and Austin always needed tutoring. He met Ally a few months ago as one of his tutors.

First, he thought she was a lame nerd. All it seems like she does is do school work and go to work. She always wore these huge sweaters with her hair tied up with a scrunchie.

To be completely honest, he was right. Ally is a lame nerd. All she truly does is study and go to work. She's in her second year of college, never went to a party in college, never drank or smoke, never even had a boyfriend.

He was interested in her because he was curious. He actually cannot believe someone is that boring. Ally has a decent personality; pretty introverted but a very nice conversater. Plus, she was honestly cute. He couldn't believe someone wouldn't want to date her.

Or maybe she doesn't want to date. He doesn't know, nor does he care. Austin only knows that he wants to date her.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Austin asks, watching as she pulled the tiny dust ball from his hair.

Ally sits back in her seat and shrugs. "I have work."

"What time do you get off?"

"Nine."

Austin nods, taking in the information. "So... nothing after work?"

Ally sinks under his stare. "Uh, studying?"

Smirking, Austin leans forward with a chuckle, "I'm starting to think you have a second life and you're dying to not tell me."

Ally blushes and turns his head away, shrugging. "No... I just haven't... you know, never really hung out with anyone at night."

Austin furrows his eyebrows, shaking his head. "Are you Rapunzel or some shit?"

"You could say that."

Austin irks his eyebrow for the thousandth time around this woman. A smile grows on his face. "Where do you work? I'm gonna come get you after work."

//

Nine o'clock comes around and he finds himself outside of an office building. Pretty good job for a nineteen year old. Maybe she had rich parents and they earned the company. Maybe their image was too important for her to live her life.

He doesn't have time to think over his friend's life before she exiting the building. Austin is confused as she just stands at the entrance before realizing she's never been in his car. So he bumps his horn, to his which she jumps and turns in that direction.

Ally realizes it's him and hurries to his car, wanting to get out of the cold New York weather. After he unlocks his doors, she hops right in with a slight shiver. "Hey," she greets, turning to him with a slight smile.

"How'd you get an office job at nineteen? I know they don't hire undergrads."

She giggles lightly. "It's kind of rude to ignore someone's greeting," Ally comments while buckling her seatbelt. "But, if you must know, my dad owns the company."