Office

Ally sighs nervously as she steps out of the taxi. She had already paid the man, so he takes off right after she closing the door. But she paid no mind, having other problems.

One being how the hell she was going to go inside the building without throwing up.

It was her first day starting her job at The Moon's company, home to one of the richest and successful men in America, Austin Moon.

She doesn't even know how she got the job here out of thousands who applied, but she isn't going to complain.

Ally pulls her blouse down, for the sixth time that morning, and started walking towards the huge doors. Taking in one more breath, she pulls the door.

Although, she soons finds out it's an automatic door and stumbles into the huge lobby. Just her luck, she drops her bag, everything spilling out of their.

The brunette falls to her knees, flustered at how she embarrassed herself in less than ten seconds.

A lot of people snicker and mutter rude things about her, making her upset, but she continues to collect her things. No one helps her, not that she expected anyone to.

"You all obviously see this woman has fallen and dropped her things, but I suppose you all are too busy childishly bickering," someone says in a disappointed voice, then starts helping her collect her things.

"Sorry, Mr. Moon." Someone murmurs and then everyone gets back to what they were doing.

Her eyes widen. Mr. Moon? Austin Moon. Her boss? One of the billionaires of America?

"Actually, it's millionaire, but since I am your 'boss', I'm supposing you're my new assistant?"

Ally jumps and looks up at the amused, hazel eyes staring into her own. Austin picks up her last paper and stands, offering his hand. She slips her small hand into his and he helps her boost herself up.

"Um, I'm, uh, I'm A-Ally Dawson and I believe I am your new assistant." She stutters out, attempting to give him convincing smile.

Austin chuckles at her and stuffs his hands in his pocket before gesturing for her to follow. She does so and the two of them walk to an elevator.

"You, Ms. Dawson, will receive one of these cards," The blond informs her, pulling his card out of his back pocket. He swipes it at the elevator, where a scanner was located under the up and down buttons.

"Is that an ID or something, because I've got mine right---" she pauses to pull the plastic from under her shirt but frowns when she doesn't feel like. Looking down, she notices her doesn't have it and groans. "I must've left it in the taxi I took, but I swear I had it this morning!"

Austin chuckles once again. "It's fine. Just remind me to get you another one," he tells her. "But no, this isn't an ID. Since you're going to be my assistant, only you're allowed to invite clients or even yourself into my work area. This card leads you up there and there's no other way to get up there without using my card."

The elevator opens and Austin steps inside, Ally following.

"You know, you don't have to dress so formal. You're allowed to wear anything you'd like as long as it's appropriate." He tells her, gesturing to her pencil skirt and tucked in blouse, a blazer covering her shoulders.

Ally grins and asks, "Then am I allowed to take my heels off? Just for today? I think my feet are already blistering in these heels."

"As long as you're comfortable and working, there's nothing more I could ask for."

The elevator comes to a stop and the both of them step off. Ally gapes at the size of the office.

There was a mini kitchen area, a few couches with a flat screen television, and then there was a desk in the back of the room, which she supposes was hers since there was a door on the other side of room, which was actually his office since it said 'Moon'.