British Slang (edited)

i didn't like how i ended it last time so... here we go!

Ally giggles when she's pushed on a wall by her current (weekly) boyfriend. Gripping the collar of his shirt, she teases, "Eager, are we?" Ally asks, smirking, her British accent thick.

"Very." The boy says before leaning forward and jamming his lips into her's.

She laughs against his lips and pulls his shirt tighter towards her. His hands move farther down her back. Usually, she wouldn't mind; it was what couples did. Although, he had moved his past her waist and that's when she says something.

At first Ally tries to gently to push him away, but he continues the PDA, so she shoves him hard the next time. The boy pulls away from her with a confused look. "What?"

Ally lets go out his shirt and crosses her arms. "You know I don't like anyone touching me below my waist, Ethan."

"Come on, babe." He whispers and tries to move closer to her. She moves her head and raises an eyebrow at him.

"No," she objects and tries to push him away from her. "Move, Ethan."

"Babe--"

"She said no, therefore, you stop,"  a voice says from behind the two. They both snap their heads to the voice and see Austin Moon, Ally's best friend. "Move. Go to your fucking dorm instead of attempting to force a girl upon you in front of my dorm room."

Ethan quickly nods, knowing the boy would kick anyone's ass if they did anything she, or he, didn't like. He doesn't even kiss and tell her goodbye, because doing that in front of Austin Moon would get you a bloody nose.

"Gosh, Ally, I don't mind you dating so many dudes, but stop dating the ones who only want one thing that you and I both know you're not ready to give." Austin says, rolling his eyes as he opens the door with his key.

Ally blushes and hugs his back as she follows him into the room. "I'm sorry. American boys are just so... scrummy."

Austin laughs at her british slang. "Please tell me what 'scrummy' is."

"It's just like... hmm, scrumptious; delightful and delicious." Ally says, laughing at him as he looks over his shoulder to roll his eyes at her. "What? I used to... uh, hookup? Is that what you guys call it? Anyways, I used to hookup with a bunch of chaps at my old school."

"I don't think that's a good thing, Ally," Austin says as he closes the door behind them. "I think you should at least try to settle down. Or find someone who likes you for you."

She releases him as he turns around. Giving him a pout, she says, "I don't act different around my mates."

"Please, Ally, you don't use your cute, confusing british slang around boys because you're embarrassed by it."

She blushes and shrugs as she flops down on his bed. "That's true, but I'm only conformable using it around you. The first day I came to America, a group of arses laughed when I said 'this place is bloody huge'. They were so daft."

Austin knows what an arse is, and what 'bloody' means, but not daft. He doesn't question it, though. She'd give a rant about her learning new English words and him not trying to understand her.

Taking a seat next to her, he says, "But seriously Ally, I think it's time for you calm down. One day, I'm not going to be here for you and some dude is going to get his way with you."

"Fine. I'll calm down for a while; I'm tired of duff guys, anyways."

Austin smiles and playfully falls back on her chest, making the both of them laugh. "You have some very comfy breasts."