seduction

"Are you seriously celebrating your birthday by filing?"

Austin looks up at the camera, then chuckles as he looks back at his folders. "Aye, I don't really have a lot of friends. I appreciate to call you one.."

Ally smiles lightly, then looks around at her setting. She was in a tightly packed bedroom. "I'd rather be there filling with you than sleeping in this... janitor's closet."

He scoffs. "You'd think with you being such a important part to the mission, they'd give you a better room."

Ally shrugs. "Kayla says it's because I'm a newbie, but I think the least they could do for dragging me on this dumbass mission is give me a proper bed."

"Just another week," Austin chuckles, smirk lightly. "You can do it."

"Yeah," she agrees as she leans on her arm. "Are you filing in alphabetical order or by date?"

———

"No," Austin says to his team. They look at him as if he's crazy. "That's not happening."

"Uh, Austin, these orders are for Ally, not you," Rick chuckles, clasping a hand on his shoulder, only for Austin to jerk it off. "Dude, what's the problem?"

"You guys want Ally, the youngest and newest member in this entire organization, to seduce a brunch of men with no backup protection until it's time for her to get out of there?"

"The only other person who can seduce better than Ally is Robyn, but we need her for something else," Kayla explains, leaning on her hip. "Ally is 21. She's a baby, and old, peverted men like that. She's the best bait. Ally will drink a few drinks with them, flirt, and try to get them all to the bedroom upstairs. Once we grab what we need, Mike will come and get her. Simple."

"Not simple. What happens after she gets the men upstairs, huh?"

Kayla opens her mouth to explain, only to close it back. Oh. That's why he was upset.

Just as the room comes to a pause, Ally comes in the room with a bag of two bagel in her hand.

"Sorry I'm late," Ally speaks as she swallows the parts of bagel she had in her mouth. "I had to grab... why are you all staring at me?"

"You're cut from this mission," Robyn tells her, smirking lightly. "You can blame your protective boyfriend over there."

Ally irks her eyebrow. "What? I don't have a boyfriend." She was so naive.

Rick rolls his eyes. "You're not cut, Ally. But Austin pointed out that our planned was flawed and put you in a lot of danger. We just need a way around it."

Ally looks over at Austin, smiling lightly. "Oh. Uh, thanks, Austin."

He simple shrugs as she comes to his side as they discuss a new plan for the mission.

Austin looks down at her as she pokes his side. She smiles at him and gestures the bagels in her hand. "You want a bagel?"

Austin looks at her, then the round bread with a smug look.

He looked over Ally a lot. Not because she was new and young, but because she seemed like she needed a little guidance. He doesn't know when, but he somehow became the person to look over her. Austin always felt like he had to protect her and ensure her safety at all times.

"Sure, Ally," he laughs, grabbing one of bagels and chewing into it. "Thanks."

———

"I've been practicing for two hours now," Ally whines after she's knocked on her butt once more.

Austin just chuckles and reaches his hand out to help her up. Ally grabs it, letting him do most of the work. "I'm specialized in seduction, not combat. I'm not gonna knock you down."