5

The only light that shun in the room was from Alec's lamp, the only sound being our quiet moans, euphoria and ecstasy threaded in our tones.

My nails dug into Alec's back, my teeth gently biting down on Alec's bottom lip, as he was on top of me, his sheets covering our lower halves.

Alec let out a moan of my name, kissing down my neck, before connecting his lips with mine again.

Our bodies were pressed together, my hands slowly trailing up his back and into his hair, gently pulling it.

A last sound of his name leaves my mouth, our panting uneven, as he fell beside me.

"Alec." I stare at his ceiling, my head resting on his shoulder, breathing heavily, his blanket covering my bare body, along with his.

Alec looks at me, "What?"

"We screwed up." My hand rests on the soft fabric of his blanket.

His eyebrows furrow, "How so?"

"Because you're in love with Jace." I prop myself onto my elbow, turning slightly onto my side so I can look at him, my now messy hair flipping lightly to the side at my sudden movement, using the blanket to cover my chest.

"I am not having this conversation with you again." Alec shook his head, running a hand through his messy hair, shooting me a look.

"Why?" Sarcasm starts to drip through my tone, "Because the last time I brought it up, we ended up having sex?"

"You know- I kinda liked it." Alec's fingertips trail down my arm, his eyes trailing from my collarbone to my eyes.

"Kinda?" I choke out in a joke, "I've known you for a little over a week and I've already slept with you. You should honestly feel special."

"You should feel special-" Alec's voice fell quiet, "You were the first."

"The first?" My eyebrows furrow, looking at him, but then realization falls over me after taking note of the look on his face, "I was your- wait- no way-"

"You were." He admits, staring at his hand that was trailing down my arm.

"Someone as good looking as you- has been a virgin this entire time." I said, "That's an absolute shocker."

"You think I'm good looking?" He looks up at me.

"Giving it up to the girl you despise." I change the subject instantly, "Nice going, Alec."

Alec shot me another look, "There's a fine line between despise and strongly dislike."

"My bad- you gave it up to the girl you strongly dislike-" I correct myself, "Let's not forget how much you've been going on about not trusting me."

"Well- this doesn't change how I feel about you and how I'm going to express it-" Alec rolls his eyes, referring to how he's treated me, "But- I've never really had time for any of this-"

I cut him off, "Because you're utterly and irrevocably in love with Jace?"

"Because I've always been focused on rules, missions, and training." Alec stares at me.

"That explains how much of a buzzkill you are." I shrug, "Plus- with what just happened- you're basically experimenting-"

Alec rolls his eyes, his hand gently grasping my forearm, pulling me into him, "Well- right now, I know I really liked doing this."

"Doing what?" I question, only to be cut off when he softly presses his lips into mine.

I kiss back for a while, until he pulls away, staring into my eyes.