Chapter Eighty Five

"Bruce!"

"Bruce!"

"Addie?"

"What Tony wouldn't give to see you like this."

Turns out she really did mean she has a place

Turns out she really did mean she has a place. Apartment in fact. Not nearly as nice as the one Loki had swung for us but never the less it's still pretty decent. "Here", she tosses me a couple of items which I assume are clothes "Make you blend more with the common public. That jacket and pant combination would easily pick you out as the Grandmasters high circle." I roll my eyes at the idea of changing but if it's going to make me less conspicuous I nod, moving into the small bathroom of the Valkyrie's apartment.

Pulling on the blue shirt I pull on the loose tan cardigan to match, the hood pooling on my back. Tugging on the black pants I slip on the tan boots given to match. "So what do I call you?" I question her, shaking out my hair in her mirror "I presume you have a name?"

"You presume correct" she calls after me "But everyone just calls me Valkyrie."

Humming I step back out into the apartment, smirking at Loki who's now wide awake and constricted in green chains. His green eyes scowl over to me as I smirk down to him on the floor. "Shut up", Loki blatantly snaps at me as I come to a stop beside an equally smug Valkyrie.

Raising my eyebrows, I place my hands on my hips "I never said anything."

"No", Loki agrees "But I can hear the remarks floating around in that mortal head of yours."

Smirking I head toward Valkyrie's apartment door, "Sit tight Loki."

Stepping out onto the bustling streets I'm once again overcome with a mob of green. The citizens celebrate their champion as the Grandmaster had instructed. Hulk masks, body paint, costumes even food is paraded through the streets. They jump and dance with joyous screams for their champions victor. "Thor made mention of a jet", Valkyrie tells me "Something to fly them out of here."

Thinking back to when Hulk went missing right after Ultron had been defeated, I wonder "Black?" Valkyrie raises her eyebrow but nods "Can you take me there?"