Chapter Hundred and Seventeen

"Are we still talking about the Aether or

"Are we still talking about the Aether or...?"

"Get your head out of the gutter Sparkles."

After the testing of the suit and the Quantum Tunnel was a proven success we'd gathered in the conference room the next morning to go over our plan

After the testing of the suit and the Quantum Tunnel was a proven success we'd gathered in the conference room the next morning to go over our plan. To my surprise Tony accepted Scott's suggested name Time Heist as our mission name. It got some raised eyebrows yet nobody fought it. Instead we let it go. Sitting back beside Rocket and Natasha who's got a notepad ready in hand to take memos we stare up at the Infinity Stone's lit up on the hologram before us. The Space Stone, Soul Stone, Power Stone, Mind Stone, Time Stone, and the Reality Stone all represented upon the board thanks to Friday along with a small description.

Sat cross-legged on the conference chair I listen intently to Steve who stands beside the holograms "Okay so the 'how' works. Now we've got to figure out the when and the where." Gazing over us, Steve recognises "Almost everyone in this room as had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones", Tony interjects as he paces around the table with a Starbucks coffee cup.

"I haven't", Scott pipes up. Not taking any notice of our hard unappreciative eyes, Scott shrugs innocently chirping "I mean I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

"Lucky you", I sourly reply with a roll of my eyes. As I think about it I'm beginning to wonder if there was a time when I hadn't encountered at least one of them.

"Regardless", Bruce speaks up from behind us on a sofa "We only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip."

Humming I interject "They've been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history" Tony corrects with a nudge as he rounds to stand behind me "So not a lot of convenient places to just drop in."

"Suppose we have to pick our targets" Clint decides to also interject from his place beside Rhodey.