THE FIFTH APOSTLE: LEO

“I don’t want to be somebody’s sun that shines only on their brightest day but will be gone when the moon comes or be the moon that depends only on the sun’s light. I want to be their star that shines on their darkest hour and will still be there even the sun comes…”

**********

LEO

Symbol: The Lion

Element: Fixed Fire

Angel: Archangel Michael

Apostle: John, the favorite disciple.

Character:

Leos are natural leader. They are generous and unquestionably glamorous and dramatic. Magnetized by the limelight, they are attracted by fame and wealth. Even shy Leos still rule from behind the scenes.

Cheerful, commanding and creative, Leos are dignified and proud. Their known weakness to flattery comes from a need to be reassured that they are as beautiful, powerful, and royal as they’d like to be. Secretly, they are not always confident and they thrive on external admiration to support a positive self-image. Idealism rules Leo’s big heart. Never selfish, Leos lavishly shower rich and abundant gifts on those they love.

Leo’s kindhearted happiness, sunny disposition, and life energy are deeply healing and highly contagious. They are delightful, enthusiastic, and exuberant. While they are liberal, they also may be quite organized, loyal, faithful, trustworthy and courageous. In the same way that their ambitions are fueled by their need to be the center stage, money is enjoyed mostly for the luxuries it affords them and the bounty it enables them to generously share.

“Leos are stars, man. They rock!”

Source: Astrology for Enlightenment by Michelle Karen © 2008

**********

Isa sa harap at dalawa sa likod.

Agad kong iniikot ang katana sa kamay ko at saka iniharang mula sa atake sa likod. Binitawan ko ito at sinalo bago bumagsak sa sahig at saka tinalapid ang isa pa sa likod.

Bahagya akong napatalon paatras at tumayo.

Sumugod ang nasa unahan ko pero mabilis ko itong naiwasan, yumuko ako at lumusot sa pagitan ng bawat atake nya saka ko hinawakan ang mukha nito at isinubsob sa sahig.

“Edogawa no sōzokujin wa, yosō sa reru yō ni“ (As expected sa tagapagmana ng mga Edogawa)

“Kare wa ōku o manabu hitsuyō ga arimasu“ (Marami pa syang dapat matutunan…)

Susugod pa sana ang iba ng mapatigil sila sa pagtayo ng current leader ng Edogawa Clan.

“Otosan” mahinang bulong ko.

Lumapit sya sa akin at tinapik ang balikat ko. Kahit na ako ang nanalo sa pagsasanay na ito, alam ko na hindi pa sya satisfy sa kakayahan ko. Alam ko na may hinahanap pa sya na hindi ko maibigay sa kanya.