THE TENTH APOSTLE: CAPRICORN

“Business will always be a business…”

**********

CAPRICORN

Symbol: The Domestic Goat, the Mountain Goat, and the Sea Goat

Element: Cardinal Earth

Angel: Cassiel

Apostle: Matthew, the Tax collector

Character:

Capricorn’s natural instinct is sobriety. He always prefers the most direct path, rather than a convoluted one. Capricorns have both simplicity and staying power. They are builders. Nothing ruffles their patience.

They have a very keen awareness of time. To them, time is energy and should not be wasted. Time is valued more than anything else in their lives.

To feel comfortable, Capricorns need to reach the highest point of the social ladder and be at the top of their chosen field. They are ambitious, extremely hardworking and capable of enduring much sacrifice to attain their chosen goals. Their methodical concentration, practical organization, and persistence make them born autocrats.

Deliberate, dutiful, prudent, penetrating, and highly responsible, they can seem hard-hearted or, worse, boring to more exuberant people. The truth is Capricorns can be a little shy and insecure, hence their need to rise to positions of authority.

Capricorns appear to be masters at self-control, but they can be much more passionate and funny than they seem to be form their more rigid and frozen surface. Once emotionally involved and on secure ground, Capricorns reveal a completely different side of themselves: freer, lighter, and happier. As children, they often look like little old men and dignified elderly ladies, but they display the vibrancy of adolescence in maturity.

Capricorns are natural leaders with an ageless wisdom. Their ability to discern between what is essential and what is not imbues them with respectability and a seriousness that is not easily topped. Dignified and concerned with appearances, Capricorns tend to be rather conventional dressers. They are usually impressive to others and even slightly feared.

Source: Astrology for Enlightenment by Michelle Karen © 2008

**********

“Anak sya ng CEO?”

“Kung ganun, bakit sya naghuhugas ng plato?”

“Utos yun sa kanya ng chairman, minsan nga nagjajanitor pa yan at elevator boy”

“Talaga?”

Ibinagsak ko ang plato sa lababo at nabasag ito. Napatingin naman lahat ng tao sa kusina sa akin. Humarap ako dun sa dalawang babae na nakaapron at pinaguusapan ako.