THE FOURTH APOSTLE: CANCER

“Learn to move on, Pierre…”

**********

CANCER

Symbol: The Crab

Element: Cardinal water

Angel: Gabriel

Apostle: Andrew

Character:

Visionary artists with psychic abilities, Cancers have a special talent for drawing and photography. Their humor is warm, with an occasional touch of craziness. They are more observant of their surroundings than they may appear to be, and their immense capacity to reflect the world around them tremendously enriches their natural creativity. They feel more than they think.

You can trust your deepest secrets to Cancers. They are sympathetic listeners who will never betray what has been confided in them. Yet they keep their innermost thoughts to themselves, only revealing their inner treasures to those who have earned their confidence over time. Easily touch by emotions, they tend to be self-protective.

Impressionable, they are also magnetic leaders, who instinctively know how to motivate others. Because money spells security to cancers, they are very goo at earning it and making it multiply.

Quite romantic and somewhat old-fashioned when it comes to style, they are also tenacious, refined, discreet, patient, and peaceful. Loyal and faithful to their true affections, they have as many shimmering moods. The secrets alchemical mystery of Cancer is that these shifts are only illusion. Beneath their various changes, they remain identical to themselves.

Source: Astrology for Enlightenment by Michelle Karen © 2008

**********

“Sa mukha!”

Ngumiti ako at saka itinaas ang kamay ko na hawak ang isang baseball ball habang nakatayo sa may di kalayuan ang isang batang umiiyak.

Sinipat ko pa sya mula sa kinatatayuan ko habang patuloy sa pagcheer yung mga kasama ko. Ibinato ko ang bola kaya naman napapikit agad yung bata.

“Sayang!”

Nadaplisan lang sya ng bola na ibinato ko, tumalbog ang bola mula sa pader sa likod nya at bumalik sa akin, agad ko din namang sinalo ito.

“Isa pa!”

Ngumiti ulit ako at saka itinaas ang kamay ko para batuhin ulit sya, this time, sigurado na ako na tatama na sa kanya ito.

“Huwaahhh, Bok”

Mas lalo pa itong nagsisigaw at lumakas ang pag-iyak. Kahit sino pa ang tawagin mo, walang tutulong sayo.