Special 1/School Mishaps

This is canon for the main storyline. This takes place before Reader-san gets to the normal World Academy. Features 2p Hetalia. Actually, they're kinda the main topic for this one. This was originally the 100 heart special for this story on Quotev.

Warning: Violence

---

Staring at the entrance of the school, (Y/n) logically knew that her boss dropped her off at the wrong place. The walls were painted black and red with graffiti all around it. There were weapons, glass and explosives littered around on the ground everywhere.

There were 'students' with dangerous weaponry in hand, screaming at each other and probably trying to kill each other. From the looks of it, this was a regular occurrence in this school.

(Y/n) sighed and thought about how she ended up here.

O.o.O

"I need to attend school?" (Y/n) blinked at her boss.

"That's right," her boss nodded, "You have to attend World Academy for countries."

"There's going to be other countries there?" the nation squeaked.

"Oh, man up (Y/n). You've been in so isolated for the past centuries for not attend the academy. It's no wonder you never talk to anyone," she rolled her eyes.

"B-but, what if they don't like me? Or what if they don't like the way I look? What if-"

"Relax (Y/n). They're not going to hate you."

(Even in the present day, (Y/n) still has her little insecurities with people and she guesses this is where the root of it began.)

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Now get packed up. We're leaving in an hour."

(Y/n) sighed and left to go to her room.

O.o.O

Watching all the chaos happening in front of her, (Y/n) was certain that this wasn't the esteemed World Academy that her boss talked about. The colour scheme was a little too dark among other things.

(Y/n) looked slightly out of place with normal clothes and a lack of any visible weapon on hand. Thankfully, no one noticed her yet so she quietly tiptoed behind a still-standing wall and pulled out her phone. She quickly dialled a number and placed the phone near her ear.

The phone buzzed once then twice before the person picked up.

"Uh, hey, boss. I think you brought me to the wrong school."

"What do you mean?" she heard her say.

"This school is most definitely not the normal World Academy."

Her boss sighed, "What does it say on the entrance to the school?"

"Um," (Y/n) poked her head slightly past the wall so she could just barely see the name of the school, "2p World Academy."

"Oh, sh-" her boss cursed in a very creative way that (Y/n) blushed.

"I'll be there in a couple of hours. Try to stay alive before I get there."

The phone beeped as she hung up.

"Try to stay alive? Like that wasn't what I was already thinking," (Y/n) murmured under her breath.

She peered past the wall once again and just barely managed to miss the knife sailed past her face.

'Well, I'm not going to survive if I stay here."