Chapter 46/Buy A Dinner

Back to our regular program. Hopefully, I can end this field trip soon, it's been like 20 chapters. I swear that other things are going to happen soon.

--

(Y/n) woke up the next day feeling just a little hungover. Her head was throbbing slightly as she recalled the events of last night. Thankfully, nothing embarrassing had happened from what she remembered. She was about to use her hand to ease the headache until her hand was stopped.

On one side of her was Japan who had an arm around hers. He was leaning against her shoulder and his hand was interlaced with hers. On the other side of her, was China. His hand was clasped around hers. Both of them were still asleep. (Y/n) wasn't what time it was. Hopefully, it wasn't too late.

Carefully, she tried to unlace Japan's hand from hers. It didn't take too much effort, thankfully and soon enough, she was free on one side. China was a little harder. Whenever she tried to pry his hand off, he would just grip it harder. He was muttering something under his breath. A nightmare, perhaps?

(She was all too familiar with those.)

(Y/n) used her one free hand to slowly pull China's hand away. He squeezed her hand before releasing it by himself. She sighed in relief and took the initiative to cover them in a blanket before leaving. Sake bottles were still littered around but at least they were all upright and vaguely in the same place.

(Y/n) took one last look at Japan and China before she opened the door to go outside. She closed the door behind her and observed the party room.

It was surprisingly in good condition. No chairs or tables were broken which was almost impossible, but she guessed they didn't want to leave a bad impression. There were quite a few people just laying on the ground, passed out. All cups and drinks looked as to have been cleaned up already along with any stray food.

(Y/n) stepped over the nations that were passed out. They must've had a lot to still be asleep. She didn't recognize much of the nations who were out so she decided to exit the party room to go back to her room. The way back up was quick and she finally got a good look at what time it was. It had been around 8:30 AM or so.

Well, at least it was a normal enough time.

At the back of her mind, she wondered who won that arm-wrestling contest between Hungary and Prussia. She didn't see them on the ground earlier in the party room so she had assumed they had already left. (Y/n)'s headache eased itself as she made her way to her room. She opened the door quietly with her keycard that was in her pocket.

(She was lucky that she didn't lose it.)

There was a note on the table signed Liechtenstein. She was going around town with her brother again according to the note. It made (Y/n) relieved that she was alright. She went into the bedroom area and laid on her futon. She was tired, odd considering she basically just woke up.

She fell asleep within minutes.

O.o.O

Ring, ring, ring, ring...

(Y/n) groaned and looked over to her phone. The contact name turned out to be Hungary. She slid the button to pick up.

"Hello?" she murmured.

"(Y/n)," Hungary said, "you free?"

"Yeah. Who won that arm-wrestling contest, by the way?"

"Me," she stated smugly. "Ve're getting dinner tonight, I'm bringing jou along."

"Are you sure?"