Chapter 24/Interviewing

Remember when I said I was going to try to update more since it's my summer break? Well, I lied. I'm just procrastinating more. Set in the current year. I couldn't resist putting in an episode. (It's Hetalia: Axis Powers Episode 31. Based on the subbed version.)

--

Planning was an absolute nightmare when it came to planning with these nations.

Unlike the festival, which was a spur of the moment thing, the winter dance was something many nations looked forward to and it was used to celebrate Christmas prior to the actual winter break. They typically had two to three weeks to organize everything from the food to speeches to performances.

(Y/n) had been sick for the first week of planning and had missed out on what everyone had initially started. Many of the classes were devoted to making sure the party wouldn't go up into flames.

(Like it did that one year.)

During the week or so while she was back, she mainly helped with setting up the decorations in the gym and helping other nations with miscellaneous things. Although there was one notable thing that (Y/n) had "helped" with on that week.

O.o.O

"Bella! Bella!" Italy called to (Y/n) in the middle of the hallway.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Can you help-a us with something?"

"And by us, do you mean you, Kiku and Ludwig?" she asked, amused.

"Si!"

"Okay, lead the way."

Italy clutched her wrist and began leading her through the hallways, taking her down a couple of stairwells before stopping a wooden door.

(Which really wasn't saying much since most of the doors in World Academy were wooden.)

"Is this thing for the newspaper club?" she inquired.

"Si, but I don't-a know what it's going to be-a about because Luddy didn't tell us yet!" Italy cheered happily as he opened the door. Inside was Japan and Germany who were sitting on the chairs discussing something. Italy waved, "Kiku, Luddy! I brought (Y/n)."

(Y/n) quickly greeted them and they returned the greeting as Italy pulled her into the room and gestured for her to sit down. She pulled out one of the spare chairs and sat down. Germany cleared his throat and began, "So, zhe subject for zhis month's World Academy newspaper is vill be Christmas in each country. Okay?"

(Y/n) tilted her head, intrigued.

(But why did she have to be here?)

"Ve vere wondering if jou could help us," Germany said.

(Y/n) nodded, "It's no problem. I would love to help."

"Va bene! That sounds interesting!" Italy chimed.

[Va bene: Okay (Italian)]

"Indeed, that is a perfect subject," Japan agreed.

(Y/n) hummed thoughtfully, "It is suitable for this month."

"We did beer in each country-a last time, so..." Italy smiled obliviously.

"Craiming that it was for the survey, Rudwig was..." Japan trailed off.

"Was this in November?" (Y/n) inquired. She could imagine what had happened without elaboration.

"Si," Italy answered.