Special 2/Festival

This takes place in the current year and is canon for the main storyline. Also, the image though. Italy's eyes are open. This was originally the 200 heart special on Quotev.

--

(Y/n) tilted her head as Hungary talked about the new festival that was taking place later in the week.

"It's only halfway through October," she murmured, picking at her lunch, "The headmaster sure does make random choices."

(No one ever questions him though.)

Hungary laughed at her comment goodnaturedly.

"Vell, everyone expects zhese types of choices by now," Hungary shook her head and picked up her lunch and began walking alongside (Y/n).

"True, true," she said, letting her feet take her to her locker to put her lunch bag away.

The pair broke off to their separate ways since their lockers weren't too close together. (Y/n) opened her locker and placed her things inside before closing it.

She had no doubt that classes would spend some time to organize the festival into something functional. That meant that there would be no homework until the planning of the festival and the festival itself would be over. She sighed, planning things in this school was the equivalent of getting three-year-olds to write essays.

At least there would be some people who would be able to get work done and make the festival workable.

(She silently despaired at the incoming headache from screaming children who were all at least a couple hundred years old.)

O.o.O

Okay, so, the actual planning of the festival wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

Everyone worked well together with minimal complaints except for an occasional fight that would break out. (Y/n) was glad that she would be able to enjoy the festival without a headache constantly pounding. The festival itself was agreed to not be tied to one specific country or culture.

(All the countries wanted something from their country to be included in the festival. No nation wanted to just attend something from one country nor did they want their pride to be hurt by not contributing something.)

The festival was going to be held the day after tomorrow on a Thursday, starting at 5:00 PM. The only reason that the festival wasn't going to be held tomorrow was that tomorrow was going to be used as a say to check if everything was going to be in order.

(And not going to be a complete disaster.)

(Y/n) didn't have to go to the meeting so tomorrow she should be able to stay in her dorm tomorrow uninterrupted.

(Hopefully.)

O.o.O

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked as Hungary once again managed to catch her before she could leave.

"Who are jou going to dhe festival with?" she asked again.

"Myself?"

"You don't have a date or anything?"

"No?"

"Vhy?" Hungary rolled her eyes, "Jou're cute and everything. Vhy don't jou have a date?"

"I just don't?" she sweatdropped.

Hungary silently lamented.

(Why was it surprising?)

"Are you going with Austria?" (Y/n) asked the European.