Chapter 32/It Is Only

Still the same day.

--

After getting dinner, (Y/n) was brought to an elevator where she could go back up. She trusted Liechtenstein would be able to get back to the room without trouble.

"The next time you want to come here to eat, just tell the front desk "I would like to get the goods"," the staff said.

"That sounds oddly suspicious," (Y/n) smiled awkwardly.

"That's the point," they responded.

("It would make sense," the voice said, for once not being rude.)

It was quiet as (Y/n) got into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the main floor. She watched as the elevator slowly moved up until it reached the main floor where there was a small "ping" noise. The door opened and she stepped out. The elevator was fairly close to her room so she hurried back.

It was already close to 8 o'clock. (Y/n) pondered what she should do. There was an onsen but she didn't feel like going there today. Perhaps another day. They still had a week here after all. With that in mind, (Y/n) went back into her room. She opened the door with the keycard and stepped in.

(Y/n) let the door close behind her before going back to the bedroom. She picked up the yukata and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Inside the bathroom, there were clean towels hung up on racks. There were 4 large towels, 4 smaller towels, and 4 face towels.

Lotion, shampoo, body wash and conditioner were all positioned around the sink. (Y/n) took the ones she needed and began striping.

(What? Did you expect her to shower with her clothes on?)

O.o.O

(Y/n) stepped out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. She had her clothes in one hand and she had the yukata on. The fabric was soft and hung loosely, leaving much to the imagination. The yukata had a primarily (f/c) design along with a(n) (f/c) sash that went around. It ended right above her ankles.

She went back to the room and dropped her clothes into her suitcase. (Y/n) got a little curious and rampaged through the closet and found two black haori inside. She pulled one out and tried it on. It was loose and fairly comfortable. She shrugged and kept it on. It was fairly cold outside after all.

Having nothing better to do, she decided to go explore the hotel a little.

("What's wrong? Do you not have friends to go to?" they cooed.)

(Y/n) bit her lips and walked outside, making sure the keycard was safely in a pocket. She took a quick tour of the hotel and ended up wandering into a big common area. It was fairly big, with comfy couches scattered around, a couple of tables, and a fireplace. The sides were filled with bookshelves and books.

There were doors that led to separate rooms, some of which had a sign on them saying "in use". Others were empty. There were ladders that were up against the bookshelves for people to get the books that were higher up along with smaller rooms that were open up above.

It was interesting in all honesty to see a common area set up like this. Out of the corner of (Y/n)'s eye, she saw France. He seemed to be struggling with something. She chose to go to him on a whim.

"Hello, Francis," she said.

France looked up and smiled as he saw her.

"Bonsoir, chère," he greeted.

[Bonsoir, chère: Good evening, dear (French)]

"How are you?"

"I am excellent. T'e yukata suits you very well," he complimented.