Chapter 37/Simple

Would anyone be interested in a big Q&A where I can explain more of Reader-san's development in the past and answer any questions you have about this story? I can also explain who are the love interests and who isn't.

--

It was fun skiing. Time passed much quicker than (Y/n) expected. They progressively went on higher routes after they were comfortable with their current one. Before long, it was already lunchtime. They took off their skis and left them at the rack where they locked them up so they wouldn't be stolen.

They walked to the area where they could buy food and got their own. Lunch flew by and before long, they were back to skiing. It was great. They raced against each other a couple of times which had interesting results.

(What a fun time to be alive.)

Beforehand, they agreed to get dinner together. Once they finished skiing, they returned the things they rented and walked back to the car. Germany got into the driver's seat, Italy in shotgun while (Y/n) and Japan sat at the back.

"Did you know the scientific term for a brain freeze is sphenopalatine ganglionneuralgia?" Japan said randomly.

"A single strand of-a Spaghetti is called Spagetto," Italy responded.

"Sunflowers can help clean radioactive soil," (Y/n) hummed.

"Zhe spiked dog collar was invented by zhe ancient Greeks to protect zheir dogs from wolf attacks," Germany commented as he turned left.

The entire car ride consisted of them sprouting random facts. Some of them were silly, some of them were useless but it was a fun time. Germany parked the car right outside the hotel and the four of them walked in.

"Vest!"

Prussia was waving wildly with Romano and China behind him.

"Bruder," Germany sighed as Prussia threw his arm around his shoulders.

"Ciao, fratello!" Italy waved cheerily.

"你好," China nodded.

[你好 {Nǐ hǎo}: Hello (Chinese {Simplified})]

Japan bowed as they all gathered.

"Let's get dinner together," Prussia declared.

"All of us?" (Y/n) twiddled her thumbs.

"Now?" Germany blinked.

"Ja," Prussia rolled his red eyes.

(This was certainly out of the blue.)

With that, the seven of them walked to the elevator to go down to the dining hall. It was nowhere near quiet on the way down, with conversation floating around them at all times. They found a table with seven seats and put their belongings down. They went around to get their own food before settling down.

"And I told him zhat he could shove zhat vhere all his s**t should go," Prussia rambled.

(Y/n) half-listened to their conversation while also listening to what China and Romano were talking about. It seemed like everyone had something to say or something to share.

"Aiya, they were so rude, aru!" China complained.

"You're such an old-a man," Romano crossed his arms.

"What happened after?" (Y/n) sipped some of her drink.

"Probabry bargaining," Japan sighed.

"I went somewhere else and bargained, aru," China confirmed.

"Ve~Gilbert, you sure-a have a lot to tell!" Italy hummed obliviously.

"Zhat's just zhe vay he is," Germany's lips quirked up at the corners.

"Jou make me sound like I'm old!" he protested.

"You kind-a of are," Romano rolled his eyes.

China coughed and Japan just took a sip of his tea. (Y/n) chuckled and continued to eat.

(She guessed she counted as a little old too.)

At the end of dinner, they separated. Japan, Italy and Romano left to go on a night walk while Germany and Prussia headed back to their dorm. (Y/n) and China walked together since their rooms were in the same direction.

"You're going with Mei to visit some of the downs tomorrow, right, aru?"

(Y/n) nodded, "There's also a mall Elizabeta wanted to check out. I think some of the girls wanted to go altogether."

"Have fun, aru," he waved as they approached (Y/n)'s room.

"Thank you."

(Y/n) opened the door with the keycard and stepped in. She took her shoes off as usual and dropped her bag and jacket off. A note was left on the zaisu that was signed by Liechtenstein. The (h/c)-haired girl read over it and chuckled. It was just Liechtenstein informing her of where she was.

She ran her hand through her hair and thought for a moment. She paced around before brightening. She still hadn't gone to the onsen yet which meant now was the perfect time to go. She grabbed her yukata and slippers along with some towels. (Y/n) made her way to the woman's side of the onsen.

When she entered, the first thing she saw was the change room. She left the towels on a small shelf and put her clothes on the same shelf. She took the small towel and went into the next section to take a shower. Once, she took a shower, she walked into the bath area.

There were a couple of people sitting in the water already and (Y/n) was a little shy.

(But, hey, there's a first time for everything.)

(Y/n) slipped into the water which was very comfortably warm. She sighed softly and sat down. She had placed the small towel on her forehead and tied her hair up just in case.

"Hello, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) lazily tilted her head tot he side.

"Hello, Emma," she greeted.

Belgium was beside her with a towel on her forehead as well. She was sitting down as well and had propped her arms on the side of the tub.

"Have you been enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Yup. And you?"

"It's been wonderful here," the European nation sighed dreamily.

(Y/n) nodded in agreement.

The two of them went on discussing the day while enjoying the onsen. Time passed quickly yet slowly. Relaxing was simply the greatest. Belgium and (Y/n) talked and talked for a fairly long time. Eventually, both of them got out. They can't stay in there forever no matter how nice it was.

Overall, it was great. (Y/n) would probably go there again another night. She took a quick shower before drying herself and putting her yukata and haori on. She exited the onsen feeling as refreshed as ever.

(Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as fun.)

--

I accidentally left my keys at home today and I freaked out. Please send in any and all questions! I will answer them in the special next chapter. Thanks for reading!