Special 3/Q&A

This was originally the 300 heart special on Quotev.

Q: Will the countries ever find out that it's the Reader giving them gifts? If so, who will be the first to find out?

A: Yes, they will eventually. The first person to find out will most likely be one of the female nations.

Q: If the Reader does get found out, will they make the person keep it a secret and will they become partners in gift giving?

A: Reader-san will definitely make them keep it a secret. They don't feel confident enough to have that secret out in the school. Reader and the first country to find out most likely won't become partners but they will get closer as friends...or maybe more.

Q: What country do you imagine the Reader to be?

A: So, Reader is (C/n). You just insert whatever name you want the country to be. I usually keep it at some sort of fictional country that's located somewhere between Europe and Asia.

Q: Will there be any sort of romance between the reader and the other countries?

A: Yes. I want it to be cute and fluffy with a side of angst.

Since basically, barely anyone asked me any questions, I'll just have a couple of miscellaneous questions I've thought of.

About the author:

Name: Lol I'm not allowed to say but my first name starts with a C

Age: Another secret but I'm below the age of 50

Birthday: October 5 XXXX

Favourite colour: Red

Do I like to troll people?: Yes I do

Nationality: Canadian

Am I alive?: Probably

My appearance: Plain af

Siblings: None

Random facts about me:

-I've never eaten a cucumber before.

-I don't like tomatoes but one of my favourite Hetalia characters is Romano.

-I play the piano.

-I have really small hands.

-I like chocolate cake.

-I don't currently have any pets.

-I like standing on thin ice, literally not figuratively.

-I dissected a rat last Tuesday on March 5. The main tools I used were scissors.

-I personally think my writing is trash and I don't understand why people find it acceptable enough to read it.

Okay, anyways here's a basic overview of Reader-san's relationship with other characters:

Italy: Friends. Italy has a slight crush on Reader-san.

Japan: Kinda friends. Sorta more like, our friend's friend. I'm planning on having a chapter with Japan and Reader-san.

Germany: Friends. Germany respects Reader-san's work habits.

Poland: Acquaintances. They talked a couple of times. Poland likes Reader-san's style.

Lithuania: Acquaintances. Don't really talk much.

England: Kinda friends. They talk occasionally. England wants to help Reader-san.

Hungary: Friends. Hungary wants to get Reader-san more friends.

Austria: Literally hasn't talked to Reader-san.

Switzerland: They talked once when Reader-san was bringing Liechtenstein back to her dorm. Switzerland won't shoot Reader-san on sight for being near Liechtenstein though.

Liechtenstein: Friends. Liechtenstein sees Reader-san as a big sister figure.

Belgium: Kinda friends. They see each other occasionally.

Romano: Kinda friends. I'm planning on having a chapter with Romano.

Canada: Kinda friends. Canada has a slight crush on Reader-san.

Luxembourg: They briefly met during Special 2.

Netherlands: They briefly met during Special 2.

Denmark: Acquaintances. Demark thinks Reader-san is cute.

Iceland: They saw each other once during Special 2

Norway: They've seen each other twice. Once during Special 2 when Norway found Denmark but Reader-san slipped away and once when Norway and Romania were getting England.

Finland: They met each other last chapter. Finland thinks Reader-san is cute.

Sweden: They met the last chapter. Sweden thinks Reader-san is cute.

Romania: They briefly saw each other while he was getting England.

Prussia: They saw each other once when she was going over to Germany's dorm to work on an assignment. Prussia thinks Reader-san is cute.

I didn't realize how many characters I've already included so far. Not all of them are going to have endings (yeah spoiler alert there's going to be endings) but a majority of them will. I still haven't introduced all of the Allies yet. I'll get them in soon I swear I just have a bunch of chapters planned before I can get to them.