Chapter 6/Dance

Intermission. There will probably be large gaps between some of the chapters where Reader-san actually goes about completing their list. This takes place in the current year. I actually have a pretty tame fear of seeming or being rude online or in real life.

--

(Y/n) waited in her seat after the teacher just announced the new assignment. People looked around to see who they wanted to work with and some people simply didn't care.

"One last thing, you must work in groups of four or five. Go find your group!" the teacher shouted and people scattered to get into groups.

(Y/n) did not have anyone in particular that she wanted to work with and merely waited in her seat for people to approach her.

(She didn't quite have friends so no wonder she didn't have anyone in particular to work with.)

"Bella, Bella!" a voice yelled.

[Bella: beautiful (Italian)]

(Y/n) shifted her head to turn towards where the voice was coming from. Her (e/c) eyes landed on a familiar Italian who was standing with Germany and Japan.

(She forced down the panic rising in her chest. Why was he calling her?)

"Hello, Feliciano," she nodded in greeting.

The trio approached her desk.

"Do you want to work with-a us?" Italy smiled cheerfully.

(Y/n) looked carefully between Japan and Germany to gauge their expressions.

"Have you asked Germany and Japan on their options yet?" she asked.

"I-a asked them and they said yes!"

(It was actually Germany and Japan who suggested having (Y/n) as their last group member but Italy played along with it.)

The (h/c)-haired girl looked at the two nations to confirm.

"Ja."

"Hai."

And off the four nations went to work on the new assignment.

"Do you have any ideas on what we shourd do?" Japan asked.

"Ve~ We should have a dance with-a pasta~," Italy said.

"Nein," Germany looked appalled, "Ve are not doing another dance with jour pasta!"

(Y/n) chuckled at their interactions with each other. A smile bloomed on her face.

(She thinks about how nice it must be to have friends.)

She stopped when she saw the trio looking at her.

(It was the first time they have seen her with a genuine smile of joy.)

"I think I have an idea," (Y/n) said carefully.

O.o.O

A few classes and practices later, each group had to present their dance.

"Are you ready?" (Y/n) asked Feliciano as he was jumping around on the balls of his feet.

"Si!"

"How about you two?" (Y/n) asked Germany and Japan.

"Hai, we are ready as well."

"Jou don't have to vorry, Frau."

[Frau: Woman (German)]

(She hoped it would look good.)

The other groups had already gone up to dance. Some were impressive and some... not so much.

"Last group, Germany, (C/n), Japan and Italy."

The four took their places on the makeshift dance area in the classroom and began.

(I know this is multiple groups but please just imagine it with the four of you.)

The other nations in the class roared in applause when the quartet finished. All of them walked off the stage.

O.o.O

"Bella!" Italy shouted as he jumped onto (Y/n) when lunch started. "That was so-a fun! We should do that again!"

(Y/n) stumbled a little but managed to keep a hold on the Italian.

"Sure, Feliciano."

(Italy's smile grew a little wider.)

"Feliciano! Stop running off!" a loud voice yelled.

Germany appeared in her view with Japan trailing behind him.

"Sorry, Luddy," Italy apologized, still not letting go of the girl.

Germany turned his head towards (Y/n) when he noticed who Italy was clinging onto.

"Ah, (Y/n). Vould jou like to come with us for lunch?"

"If Feliciano and Japan are alright with it," (Y/n) said sheepishly.

"We do not mind having you with us, (Y/n)-san."

"You don't have to be so formal, Japan," she offhandedly said.

(Such formality didn't suit her.)

Japan blushed and stuttered, "A-alright, (Y-y/n)-c-cha-n-n.

"Ve~ Let's go!"

(Y/n), Japan, Italy and Germany walked out to the courtyard to find a place to eat lunch. They found a place under the cherry trees to eat and they all sat down in a circle to start eating.

Japan had a couple of balls of onigiri, Germany had wurst and Italy had pasta. (Y/n) didn't have much to eat but she did have some fried rice. When (Y/n) opened her lunchbox and started eating, the trio all frowned.

"Why do you have-a so little food, Bella?"

"You shourd eat more, (Y/n)-c-chan."

"Jou are a developing nation. Jour should eat more."

"This is how much I usually eat."

(The trio frowned at that. This amount of food couldn't be healthy.)

"Here! Have some of my-a pasta!" Italy exclaimed, scooping forkfuls onto her plate.

"Have some of my onigiris," Japan placed some of his onigiris on her plate too.

"Jou need to eat more," Germany scolded while putting some wurst onto her plate.

"I won't be able to eat all of this," (Y/n) said as she watched her pile of food get bigger.

The trio ignored her and continued to eat. They all shot her a look that said she was going to eat all of the food if she knows what's good for her.

(She smiles and thinks this is what having friends must be like.)

--

I know some of the human names for countries are debated on but I will be going with what I prefer. I do not own the MMD but it is one of my favourites. I promise I'll get more interactions with countries other than the Axis soon! Thanks for reading!