Chapter 28/Trip

I can not emphasize enough how important it is for you to click "Share answers with survey author". If you don't I can not see your answer. There are multiple people's answers who I could not see because they did not click on it. Also, I can only see the answer if you have an account. The survey is on Quotev.

--

(Y/n) read over the sheets of paper in her hand. She flipped through it a few times before taking a pencil and filling in the lines and boxes. A field trip would be interesting, wouldn't it? She sighed and signed the last box before stretching in her seat. She placed her pencil down and got up. She supposed she could drop her forms off. There was no harm in doing so early.

(She had to begin packing anyway.)

O.o.O

Packing her things in a suitcase wasn't too difficult. (Y/n) packed her clothes first. She brought warm sweaters and hoodies along with extra jackets. She stuffed her long pants and shirts in as well. She brought extra socks because she knew they would probably get soaked. Her essentials went in next and before she knew it, all her clothes were packed and ready to go.

She was allowed to bring a backpack along with the suitcase on the bus so she went on doing that. She took a couple of books, a sketchbook, her pencil case, a flashlight, and a few snacks. Then, she put some extra items in just in case.

(Y/n) picked up her bags and left them beside her door. There was still time.

O.o.O

Five days later and (Y/n) was ready to go. She set her alarm to 6:00 the night before and she woke up to her alarm that day. She haphazardly rolled out of bed and turned the alarm off. She yawned and ran her hand through her hair before walking to the washroom. She did her morning routine and went to change.

(Y/n) sighed as she made breakfast, ate it and put everything in the sink. She did the dishes quickly before heading to the living room. She grabbed her winter jacket, scarf and gloves, which she stuffed into the jacket's pockets. She swung her backpack over shoulders, shifted her clothes to one arm and grabbed her suitcase.

She hurriedly checked if all the lights were off, closed the door, and made her way down to the gym. She nearly stumbled down the stairs but she managed. She pushed the doors to the gym open the walked in. The lights were dimmed and tables and chairs were set up for everyone.

There were a few other nations around who had settled onto chairs themselves. (Y/n) carelessly dropped into a chair, placed her things down and let her head fall onto the table. She closed her eyes and sighed. They weren't leaving this early anyways. She had enough time to take a nap.

(She wondered why she bothered to come here this early anyway.)

O.o.O

(Y/n) woke up to someone tapping on the table. She blinked to clear her vision and looked up.

"Ciao, ragazza," he said, "Can I-a sit here?"

"Hello, Lovino. Sure."

Romano sat on the chair next to hers and left his luggage on the ground. (Y/n) pulled her phone out and quickly checked the time. 7:17 A.M. The bus was going to leave at 7:45 after everyone was loaded on. She observed as people slowly trickled into the gym, looking fairly disoriented.

"Which bus are you on, Lovino?" (Y/n) asked.

"Bus-a 3," he replied.

She nodded and idly traced random figures on the table.