Special 4/A Look Into Something Different

This was originally the 400 heart special on Quotev. This is a look into different AUs and it is your choice whether or not you decide this is canon.

Warning: A bit of violence.

--

Regular Hetalia

O.o.O

World meetings were just about as chaotic as they sound.

(Y/n) fiddled with her pen as the other nations argued amongst themselves. Most of the time, they didn't get any work done, they just liked talking a lot. She didn't really know why she had to be here.

(She wasn't an important nation. She was a rather small one without much impact on international relations.)

She still showed up at these meetings regardless. It was her job after all and she didn't want to burden her boss.

(Her boss had enough on their hands already.)

America had started his presentation a while ago but kept getting interrupted by other nations such as England. At this rate, they wouldn't be able to complete their original task. And then again, they never completed their tasks. (Y/n) took a few jot notes in her notebook before doodling a small image on the side of the page.

The chaos was getting louder as more and more nations joined into the arguments. She could already predict what was going to happen. Germany was going to shout and everyone would calm down enough for him to speak before chaos would return.

"Everybody, shut up!"

(Right on cue.)

"Ve vill take a lunch break, now. It vill only be an hour long and jou must all be back before zhat hour is up," Germany's eyes scanned the other nations, "Leave jour things if jou vish."

All the nations scrambled out of their seats and bolted out of the meeting room. (Y/n) calmly placed her things on the table and stood up to push her chair in. The meeting room was left in a state of disarray, papers were scattered around, pens were thrown haphazardly around the table, chairs were left untucked.

(She was rather good at cleaning up after herself.)

(Y/n) made her way towards Germany who looked like he was nursing a headache.

"You seem tired already, Ludwig," she commented quietly.

Germany sighed, "Some of zhe other nations are idiots."

(Y/n) smiled gently, "I can't deny that."

(Some of the nations are smarter than they seem. Everyone knows that.)

"Luddy! Luddy!" a bubbly voice called.

Germany let out another sigh as Italy approached with Japan following behind him.

"Herro," Japan greeted politely.

"Hello, Feliciano, Kiku," she said.

"Let's-a go for lunch!" Italy cheered.

Germany ran his hand through his hair and stood up, "Alright."

"Sure," (Y/n) nodded.

"Did you bring a proper runch this time, (Y/n)-chan?" Japan's eyes pinned her in place.

She sighed as Germany and Italy also stared at her, "Yes, I did."

Japan nodded, "Good."

"Come-a on!" Italy said, already skipping towards the door.