Chapter 10/Music

Reader-san goes about doing things. I think it would be interesting if you tried to read this fanfiction without reading the things in italics and brackets. Also, I haven't mentioned this since the first chapter but you are welcome to ask me what characters you want me to include and how you want Reader-san to sorta interact with them.

--

Austria always went to the spare music room when he had the chance.

(It was his own place of solace.)

It was never used by any other students or teacher so it was private for him.

(Or so he thought.)

He had asked his teachers if he could use the room years ago and they agreed.

Usually, the room gathered dust since no one cleaned it. However, since last year, he noticed that the room was always mysteriously clean whenever he went inside.

(Not a speck of dust.)

The floors were mopped, the piano was clean, the other instruments perfectly positioned, all instruments tuned to the precise pitch and all books organized by level and instrument. Some other books were organized by composer and instrument on another shelf.

(He would commend the person who organized all the books.)

He frequently wondered who it was who cleaned the room. It was certainly easier to find the things he needed when it was organized. As a musician, he appreciated how orderly it was.

(But, who was it?)

O.o.O

Hungary was one of the few nations who Austria invited to listen to him playing piano on a regular basis. A majority of the time, Austria didn't invite other nations out of the ever so subtle fear that they would disrupt him. Hungary was invited often because she wasn't disruptive.

(Or maybe it was because she was his former wife.)

Ever since the room that he practiced in became cleaner, she noticed he was happier in a way. Maybe it was because he no longer had to spend so much time trying to find the books he needed or maybe it was because he no longer sneezed every other minute because of the dust collecting in the room.

Eventually, she caught wind of how it was someone who cleaned the room, she's been wondering who it was. She really thinks she should thank them.

(Because Austria was happier and he was usually always such a grouch.)

O.o.O

(Y/n) made music as easily as a person could breathe. It was natural. But, she worked hard to gain better skills. She had natural talent mixed with hard work.

(She refused to believe that having natural talent was better than hard work.)

She had a bit of a soft spot for the music in World Academy. So, she regularly cleaned some of the music rooms in World Academy in her spare time. She actually didn't realize that Austria used one of the spare music rooms that she cleaned until she overheard Austria asking Hungary if she wanted to listen to him play something.

(She wasn't stalking them. That would be ridiculous, she has interacted with the both of them a total of 4 times.)

(Y/n) was very meticulous when it came to organizing her things so she would organize the books in a particular way every time she cleaned the rooms. She only used the rooms once in a while despite spending so much time just cleaning them. It was like a hobby.