Special 11/Supernatural

This is not canon to the main storyline and takes place in an alternate universe. The special will be broken up into sections. I'll have part 1 here and the next time I do a special, it'll be a part 2 for this. A supernatural AU.

This was originally the 1100 hearts special on Quotev.

--

(Y/n) was sure she was in the right place.

She stared at the map in her hand as she lifted her luggage and began to walk up the cobblestone path. She carefully went up and soon enough, ended up in front of a large house. It looked newly renovated with all the wood freshly furnished and everything painted.

(Y/n) folded up her map and stuffed it into her pocket before taking out her phone. She unlocked it and entered the website to check her location. It had been a miracle that she had been able to buy this house for the low price that she did. Then again, she did hear rumours about this particular area.

(Some good, some bad, all strange.)

After triple-checking she was in a correct location, she sighed and walked up to the front door. She had picked up her keys prior to coming here. According to the agent, the wifi was already connected and up and running. So, with a deep breath, (Y/n) rummaged through her bag and pulled out the key to the front door before inserting it. She twisted the knob on the door and pushed inward.

It was already completely decked out with fancy furniture when (Y/n) walked in. She took a moment or two to appreciate everything before looking around to check everything else out. Some of the furniture in the house was sleeker and more modern than some of the older ones.

After going through everything and checking out the upstairs floor, she chose a bedroom. There were several guest bedrooms on the second floor but she went with the master bedroom. Then, (Y/n) dropped her bag and luggage off in the room and walked downstairs. She could organize her belongings later.

(Y/n) scoured the bottom floor for the router for the wifi before discovering it behind the main dining table. She connected to the wifi with a silent "yes!" and ran back up the stairs. The fairly young woman spent then spent the next hour or two organizing her clothes and belongings.

(There's no use leaving it to tomorrow, no matter how much she wanted to.)

Finally, after she finished everything, she plopped onto the bed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then, she unlocked her phone and went into her contacts to find a specific person.

Dring~ Dring~

"Hello?" a smooth British accent came from the phone when the other person picked up.

"Hello, Arthur," (Y/n) greeted.

"Oh, hello, love. Did you move into your new home?" Arthur inquired, "You haven't told me where it is yet, either."

She chuckled and sat up. Lowly, she hummed and spoke, "Does Crescent Woods sound familiar?"

For a few moments, there was silence. Suddenly, (Y/n) was all the more aware of the ticking clock on the wall, slowly counting down the seconds. There was a sharp exhale from Arthur on the other side of the phone and she wondered if she had done something wrong.

(Maybe it was the wrong choice to move here. Maybe he didn't want her here.)

"Y-you moved here?" he stammered.

She could hear him pacing around despite the fact he was most likely trying not too. She nodded before realizing she was on the phone and not talking to him face to face.