Chapter 11/Girls

This takes place in the current year and is an intermission.

(Y/n) walked beside Italy as he talked about his day. She feels like she hadn't been with Italy for a while which is why he decided to walk with her after classes had ended. She listened to his ramblings without interrupting. She nodded along as Italy grasped her hand and led her through the crowds of students.

He didn't mention anyone being mean to him so that was good. She never did like the people being so mean to the Italian.

(She also noticed fewer people bullying him this year. She wasn't sure why but it was good nevertheless.)

"How was your-a day, (Y/n)?" Italy asked cheerfully with a bright smile.

(His smiles seem more genuine nowadays.)

"It's been good," she replied softly, "How are you and Germany and Japan?"

"We're good! You should-a join us for lunch sometime again."

('Why would he invite her? She was nothing special,' her demons hissed with a smirk.)

"Sure, maybe someday," she said vaguely.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" a female voice called.

(Y/n) stopped and turned her head to the side where the voice was coming from. Italy also stopped to look, his hand still holding hers.

"Hello, Hungary," she said as the figure came into view.

"Call me Liz, (Y/n)," Hungary said.

The (h/c)-haired girl sighed, "Sure."

After the two of them properly met a few weeks ago and Hungary was trying to slowly incorporate herself into the younger nations life.

(At least it wasn't rushed. (Y/n) would have retreated from her very quickly if it was.)

"Miss Hungary!" Italy said while releasing (Y/n)'s hand to give a brief hug to Hungary.

"Italy," Hungary accepted the hug, "Do jou mind if I borrow (Y/n) for dhe rest of the day?"

"Of course-a not!"

"Great! Come on!" Hungary grabbed her wrist and pulled her along.

"W-wait! Where are we going?" she asked as Hungary led her through the corridors into a familiar hallway known as the girl's dorm area.

"I'm taking jou to meet dhe other female nations."

(Y/n) stopped abruptly, "Now?"

"Yeah," Hungary raised an eyebrow.

"All of them?"

"Most of them."

(Y/n) looked panicked, "What if they don't like me?"

(A cold chill creeping into her heart as she thought of everything that could go wrong.)

"I'm sure zhey vill," Hungary waved her hand, "Jour cute and nice. Zhere's no reason for zhem to not like jou."

"Really?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Alright."

Hungary brought (Y/n) to one of the rooms and opened the door. The younger nation hid behind her as they walked inside. Inside were eight other nations. From what she could remember Hungary telling her, there was Liechtenstein, Ukraine, Belarus, Seychelles, Belgium, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Monaco that were here right now.

Apparently, there were two other female nations that Hungary wanted to introduce her to, Czech and Wy. Although Wy was technically a micronation, she was still allowed to join in on their activities sometimes.

"Ah, Hungary!" a woman with large... assets said as soon as Hungary stepped foot in the room.

All other conversation stopped as the other female nations looked at Hungary.

"Hello, is there a reason you asked us to come here today?" another woman asked. She had platinum blonde hair with a large bow on top of her head.

"Zhere's another nation I vant to introduce to jou all today," Hungary explained, "(Y/n), come out."

All the other nations curiously looked at Hungary as she tried to coax another nation from behind her. (Y/n) stepped out from behind her shyly.

"H-hello, I'm (C/n) but my human name is (Y/n) (L/n)," she mumbled quietly.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Belgium and my human name is Emma," a woman with short, curly blonde hair chirped cheerfully in greeting.

"It's nice to meet you too," (Y/n) said as Hungary prodded her away from behind her.

Hopefully, she will be able to make some friends here.

('Friends? Her? What has she ever done to deserve friends?' Was a lingering whisper in her mind as she tried to smile.)

O.o.O

Hungary watched as (Y/n) talked to the other female nations. Well, actually, it was more like the others talked and she listened but it was some form of social interaction. Hungary hoped this would give (Y/n) more chances to be with someone of the same gender.

She always seemed so isolated. Not on a surface but digging deeper, she really was lonely. The good news was that she seemed to be getting along with the other girls. (Y/n) seemed to be getting along pretty well with Liechtenstein as a sort of big sister figure since all the other girls looked older than her.

Hungary smiled as she watched (Y/n) laugh with the other girls happily. Hungary tore her gaze from the younger nation and joined another conversation.

(It was nice, seeing a kind genuine smile on (Y/n)'s face as she talked with the other girls.)

O.o.O

It was a few minutes before 10:00 PM and everyone was preparing to leave. (Y/n) gathered her belongings as the other girls started going out the door.

"Excuse me," Liechtenstein said quietly.

"Yes, Liechtenstein?" (Y/n) paused as she faced the blonde girl who had all her of her possessions.

"Would you be able to take me back to my dorm? Big Bruder told me not to be out by myself after 8:00 PM."

('How lucky,' (Y/n) thought jealously, 'to have someone who cares about you.')

"I don't mind."

The two of them were out the door after waving goodbye to the other female nations. (Y/n) held Liechtenstein's hand in a gentle grip as they walked through the hallways. The two of them filled the silence by conversing with each other about miscellaneous things. Eventually, the two reached the dorm where Liechtenstein and her brother, Switzerland, resided in.

(Y/n) knocked on the door while letting go of Liechtenstein's hand. The door was opened by Switzerland.

He was wearing pink pyjamas with an AK-47 in his hand. She remembered Liechtenstein telling her that she made those pyjamas for him as thanks.

(She thought it was adorable.)

However, (Y/n) knew not to laugh so she merely watched as Liechtenstein went to her brother. The two exchanged a few words before Switzerland looked up and nodded at her.

"Thank you for bringing her back," he said.

"It was no problem," (Y/n) responded as she began to turn around to walk away.

"Goodbye!" Liechtenstein said as she waved.

"Goodbye," (Y/n) smiled and waved.

She left quickly without looking back.

(If she did, she would have seen Switzerland's calculating eyes digging into her.) 

Thanks for reading!