Chapter 53/Family

Continuing on. I write a yandere special at some point, mark my words.

--

"(Y/n)!" Taiwan yelled. (Y/n) paused in her step, turning back to see her fellow nation stopping to take a deep breath. The Asian nation stood up and brushed her hair off to the side before speaking.

"Do you have any plans for lunch?" she asked between breaths.

"I don't think so..." (Y/n) answered.

"Yes or no."

She thought for a few seconds. Italy had a different club at lunch, Germany was helping some of the teachers with something, she wasn't sure where Japan was and she didn't think anyone else had wanted to have lunch with her today. Sometimes she had lunch with Romano but she was pretty sure he was staying in for lunch since he had spectacularly failed a quiz a few days ago. So, she answered, "No."

"Great!" Taiwan said. "I'll pick you up for lunch."

"Okay." She nodded.

"See you later!"

(Y/n) smiled and waved as Taiwan walked away, presumably to go to her locker. She wasn't sure why she invited her for lunch. It might be pity, it might just be a spur of the moment decision, it may have been for no reason at all. But, people don't do things without a reason, not to (Y/n).

(Because people always have a reason for everything, sometimes underhanded, sometimes for good.)

The classes of the morning passed without much trouble. Everyone was mostly up to date with classes and back in the motion of things. (Y/n) was partnered with France for a simple in-class assignment that they completely fairly easily. He did, however, shower her with compliments on her ideas.

It was sweet, it really was and (Y/n) guessed it was just in his nature to be that way. She hummed as she finished writing the final sentence. Another thing she noticed was that France's handwriting was incredibly pretty. While that may be an odd thing to notice but it really was true. It was a mix of cursive and normal writing with a hint of dramatic flair.

(It fit him, somehow.)

As the teacher dismissed the class, she began to leave. She stood outside the class, waiting to see Taiwan. (Y/n) would have gone to her locker first to drop off her things and get her lunch bag, but she wasn't sure when Taiwan would show up. Within a minute or two, however, the Asian nation showed up.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" she yelled.

"Hello, Mei," (Y/n) greeted.

"Do you need to stop by your locker first?"

"Yes." The (h/c)-haired girl nodded.

"Cool."

Taiwan linked arms with (Y/n) and they started walking together to the lockers. Taiwan talked much more between the two of them which (Y/n) was fine with. She didn't really talk all too much anyhow so it was always nice to have someone more outspoken and chatty. It was probably the reason she enjoyed being with Italy or America.

(Though, she did enjoy the calmness of some other nations as well.)

(Y/n) unlocked her locker and put her binders and other things in before taking out her lunch bag.

"Where are we going for lunch?" she asked softly.

"You'll see." Taiwan gave her a wink and grin before taking her along. Her hands are warm and fit comfortably around (Y/n)'s, contrasting the frigid coldness of her's. The Asian nation took her through the halls, leading her past several other students who moved out of their way. (Y/n) wouldn't blame them for doing so.

Unseen Hero [Hetalia X Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara