Staying Unknown Won't Last For Too Long

Having to live with someone who is as famous as my brother isn't easy. He's always told me that "staying unknown won't last for too long". I knew I would have to come to terms with it eventually, but now he has an even bigger platform. He streams more often, and he has tried to get me to show up in them, but I always run before he can zoom in on where I'm at. I hate the attention, and I always have, and always will. Attention scares me. I don't want no one following me so much, I get my brother does, but I will never be him.

Brendon has always been that way though, even before he stepped into the light with P!ATD. It's gotten to a point where he made an appointment to get that tattooed on my arm somewhere, known I would always see it once it would be done.

"Staying Unknown Won't Last For Too Long"

Sarah helps me though. She has mastered staying in his shadow and keeping away from the limelight of being his wife. Everytime B does something, I get Sarah on him and she makes him stop. I know he's looking out for me, but I don't always need to be looked out for.

Right now, we're in the UK for the PFTW tour and he gets more excited about being here than he did when he married Sarah, which is hard to top, but this is the last leg of the tour for a while so he can rest and so can the band. I normally try to stay on the bus to not draw attention to me, but he drags me out to get in the cold weather and sunshine.

Sarah stayed home this leg, so he's taking advantage of that because he knows our phones don't work when we're here except for when we're under WiFi. People noticed him pulling me off the bus, and like normal, Jake is always taking pictures of our adventures.

"I can't wait to edit this one to post! Brother and sister on tour fighting like children on a day off." Jake said as he made sure it looked good enough to keep.

"Not funny Jake. Delete it." I told him, sighing.

"Why? This is why you never have any memories of having fun. You refuse when we try to capture some for you." Jake told me.

"It'll be okay baby sis. One won't hurt, and we can push it like you're a fan." Brendon told me. I hit him in his chest. "What was that for?" He asked.

I huffed and sighed. "You always say that and you never do. You make sure you tag my personal account and you wonder why I like staying home with Sarah especially with out-of-country legs."

"Calm down sis. It'll be okay." Brendon whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah right Beebo." I sighed.

I walked back on the bus and went to my bunk. Brendon followed me on the bus and I heard him sigh, known I'm in my bunk. "Come on out sis. We have a fun day planned today. I don't want you to miss it." He whispered.

"Suck a dick Beebo. I'm not the kind of person to be out in public with you." I whispered. "I don't like the attention and I never will." I sighed.

"Then get me a dick to suck. If you don't, you have to come with us." He laughed, thinking he'd get his way.

I opened the curtain slightly, just enough space to get out, and dug around in my personal bag that we had from the flight and pulled out a wide range of dildos for him to choose his favorite by sight.

"How did you bring all those on the plane?!" He exclaimed.

"I have my ways." I sighed, getting back into my bunk.

"Staying unknown won't work for too long sis. You have to enjoy life while you can. You are still young. You're bound to make mistakes if you make any, and I can assure you that staying on this bus while we're in your favorite country is definitely a huge mistake." He told me.

"Does it look like I care Beebo? I'm tired of being forced into the light. I'm comfortable staying in your shadow, and I don't want to be forced out." I told him.

"Please?" He begged. "If you don't come out, I'm staying in with you." He told me.

I sighed and hopped down from my bunk. "Fine, but when we get back home, don't force me out of my room." I told him. "Deal?" I asked.

"Can't make any promises sis." He told me, dragging me off the bus again.

This is how my life is, and unfortunately I have to deal with him forever. Why did I have to be his younger sister?