Chapter 25: The 57th Expedition - The Catastrophe

The world went slow in Alec's eyes as he saw the figure kill Gunther like a Titan. Then, it quickly resumed once the figure went out of sight. His heart began to pound hard like a drum, enough for him to hear it over the sounds of his friends' screams for Gunther. 

 "Gunther!" Eren screamed for the dead comrade, but Oluo grabbed him and pushed him forward. Germany and Jordan also did the same to Alec. "Alec, pull yourself together," Germany said. "We need to get out of here before that person comes and kills us too." 

 "R-right," Alec said as he breathed out. 

 "But Gunter's-" Eren began to protest, but saw the figure again. 

 "Who's there?" Petra asked them. 

 "Protect Eren!" Jordan ordered everyone. "That is our command Captain Levi and Captain Pandora gave to us!" 

 "And we have to get away!" Germany added to Jordan's orders. Everyone quickly turned around to avoid the mysterious person with the hunger for blood. Their blood. 

 "Is that the one who was inside the female? Or one of many?" Oluo asked as he saw the mysterious person moved about. 

 "Damn you," Petra cursed, which made Jordan a bit surprised by her choice of words. "Come on, I'll kill you or die trying!" Petra shouted. 

 They saw the figure slow down behind a tree. A flash and lightning followed afterwords as they saw the Female Titan manifest in front of their very eyes. 

 "It's coming!" Eld shouted.

 The Female Titan began to run towards them at a surprising speed with smoke coming out of it's skin. "This time I'll kill it!" Eren shouted. 

 "No!" Jordan called to him. "You need to calm the fuck down and let us take care of this, Eren!" He said.  

 "You just go back to headquarters quickly as possible," Alec added. 

 "I'm fighting with you!" Eren protested. 

 "Not going to happen, Eren!" Germany stated. "They're too much of a risk for starters!" 

 "You little shit! Are you doubting our skills?" Oluo asked him. 

"Is that right?" Petra asked Eren. "Do you have that little faith in us?" She asked. 

 Eren at first hesitated and thought about it for a moment, but in the end, he followed the ordered and turned around to face forward. "I believe in our squad's victory!" Eren said as he left the scene, leaving behind the Special Ops Squad.

 They all turned around and began their counterattack. Eld was the first to be up close with the Titan as she tried to grab him, but failed as he went back. It was enough to distract the Female Titan as Petra and Oluo shot their hooks at the Titan's cheek muscles. They both aimed for the Female Titan's eyes and cut them off so it would cut her visibility, even if it was just for a moment or so. 

 The Female Titan blocked all access to it's nape by putting both hands over it and backing up to the tree for support. The Elite Squad flew around the Female, trying to think what other harm they could do to it. 

 I'm not letting this damn thing live. Not while it's going after Eren, Jordan thought to himself as he saw Eld raise one of his arms and pointed to it's triceps. They all silently agreed to the plan. 

 Germany and Eld went ahead and cut the muscles on it's arm that supported it's movement. After them, Alec and Germany also sliced another portion of the muscle, followed by Oluo and Petra, who did the same thing. Slowly, both arms fell down to it's sides. "It came off!" Eld noted.