Chapter 52: Heart Is A Hole

"NO!" Pandora cried out, hoping this was all just a horrible nightmare. The only thing standing in her way from saving her son from death were these MPs who had a tight grip on her. She violently jerked her left hand then her right, the MPs moving along with her. No way in hell she was giving up easily.

Suddenly, it seems like everything went in slow motion. Pandora felt a sudden electrical shock go from her head and felt like her whole body was wired up. It was a strange feeling, but she felt refreshed at the same time. Pandora jerked her left arm again, causing all the MPs to fall on the ground. With her left hand free, she punched the one holding her right arm to the ground. She then punched the other two that were left and began to run towards David and Valentino, but as she ran, it seemed like everything was back to it's normal pace.

She saw in horror how the knife came down and how David stabbed her son . Pandora felt her heart shatter completely and a bit in her stomach as David took out the knife, followed by blood oozing out. He dropped Valentino to the floor and gave a nasty look at him and backing off from the body.

"VALENTINO!" She cried out when she reached her son. He was still alive- for now, but he was coughing up blood as well. Tears quickly formed in Pandora's eyes as she took Valentino in her arms. "H-hold on," she said to him. "Just hold on for a bit longer, I'll get you out of here soon."

From the sides, inside the cage, Evelina was on her knees. Her hand was over her mouth as she tried to muffle her sobs. Mikasa and Sasha were by her side, rubbing circles on her back and trying some way to bring comfort to her, though, how were they suppose to do that when her only brother was dying.

Ivonne and Alonso were in utter shock. They hadn't imagine how self-center and how cruel their mother was. She didn't even show mercy to Pandora, who was just protecting her only son the only way she was capable of: verbally.

Filled with rage by Silvia's actions, Ivonne stepped forward and held onto the bars tightly until her knuckles turned white. "How could you do such a thing, you bitch!" Ivonne shouted out. "How can you be so heartless! How can you take a son away from his mother! How can you take a life away! How dare you take away my nephew! How dare you kill your own grandson! How dare you, you fucking piece of shit!" Now it was Ivonne's turn to cry. Tears streamed down her cheeks like a river going from a high point, to a low point.

"You can't do this! I hate you! I hate you with every piece of my soul! I wish you can burn in hell along with Victoria!" She shouted. "You've done nothing but ruin the lives around you, Silvia!"

Silvia was taken aback by the venom her youngest daughter spat towards her. She had hope on her, but it seems like all those years of hard work of turning her into her ideal image of a perfect daughter was all for nothing. It seems like she has the same ideals as the other children, Silvia thought to herself. It pissed her off how all her work was simply thrown away like nothing.

Silvia looked away and focused her attention on the son who was put to sleep by her doing. She looked at the men who were left, then motioned them towards Sebastian. "Take him back in his cell," she ordered.

"What about the woman?" One of them asked.

Silvia looked at her sister with no expression on her face. She was defiantly not going to let her free for she knew too much. She had two options left and those were either to throw her in a cell or kill her.

"Milady, what about the woman?" He asked again.

"...Kill her," she responded. "But not here. Do it by the river and dump here body there. If someone find her body, report it as a drowned victim or- if you decide to shoot her instead, say a group of bandits did it. Your call."