Chapter 47: Speed the Collapse

Pandora and Levi both embraced each other tightly. Levi began to kiss her cheeks, then forehead, then nose until he planted a soft kiss on her lips. Then, he embraced her again.

As Pandora closed her eyes and felt the embrace Levi gave her, a couple of words began to float around in her mind. "Tch, and they call you 'humanity strongest' along with Kenny's nephew." Jessica had said that to her before she had blacked out. That much Pandora remembered. She had asked herself who Kenny's nephew was before she blacked out. Now that her mind was clear, she can connect the dots and figure out who Kenny's nephew was, which was a big surprise for her when she got it all figured out.

"Levi..." she began to say. "Are you... an Ackerman?" She questioned.

Levi froze on the spot. He was completely caught off guard by the question and never thought Pandora will have found out about him sooner, but look at how far he has gotten without telling anyone his surname. Look how far he got without telling Pandora, who has been with him since he was fifteen and since she was fourteen. It was time she know the truth about his identity. She deserved to know, after all.

"My full name is Levi Ackerman," he said. "And...," Levi hesitated to confirm her question. He feared what her reaction would be. He feared if this will break their relationship. With all this fear, he gathered enough courage and faced the consequences. "Kenny is my uncle." Levi confessed in the end. He stopped hugging Pandora and looked at another way, not being able to look at her direction.

Pandora had no idea Levi's surname was Ackerman. If it weren't for Jessica, then she would have gone on without knowing his surname until they got married. Not that she was hurt by not knowing such information about him. After all, it was an unwritten rule in the Underground to not ask anyone what their surname was.

After Pandora had time to process this, she noticed Levi was avoiding looking at her, which made her upset. "Why are you looking away?" Pandora asked. Levi didn't respond, but she was able to figure out what was going on. "Oh, I see," she said. "You think I'm angry at you for being related to Kenny, right?" Pandora asked.

"I mean... are you?" Levi asked, now looking at Pandora. "That piece of shit has done a lot of damage to you in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if you held a grudge on me now that you know I'm his nephew," Levi stated.

"That's like you holding a grudge on me because you found out Silvia is my mother and there's a high chance the Castanera family is next to becoming the royal family," Pandora said. "Listen, I'm not holding any grudge on you just because you're his nephew, Levi. The actions of relatives shouldn't influence our relationship. You are you and I am myself. We aren't Kenny and Silvia," she stated.

"You're right," Levi responded. "We aren't them. But that still doesn't change the fact we have a bad reputation because of our relatives."

"Reputation is what people think of you, not who you are," Pandora remarked. "Besides that, the only 'wrong' thing the Ackermans did is refusing to be apart of the king's twisted plans. I don't blame them for rebelling against him, along with the Asians and the Latinos."

"How do you know about that?" Levi asked. "We had just discussed that topic on the way here."

"What? The whole revolution back then?" Pandora asked. "I know because... because..." Pandora had no idea how she knows about that. She was certain Silvia hadn't mentioned it, and if she did, it wasn't in full detail like the way she remembered it. Whoever told her went in full detailed that it seemed as if she was there herself, watching in someone's point of view. "I just know," she answered.

"Pandora, surely it must have been Silvia who told you," Levi said. "That happened a hundred years ago and if you just happen to know, then it's because someone had told you this."