Chapter 56: The Survivors

"Pandora, these are one of the last Latinos to be alive," Hanji said to her. Levi, Ivonne, and Evelina stood behind Pandora, all shocked by the sudden statement.

Pandora felt her feet glued to the ground and her heart skip a beat suddenly. She wasn't expecting this. She didn't even think she'd see other Latinos other than her own family and the Guzman family. "W-what?" She stuttered.

"Not only that, but your brother here," Hanji said, placing a hand on Sebastian's shoulder, "has something to confess."

Hanji motioned Sebastian to go forward and tell her. He looked at Pandora with a stoic look and took a deep breath. "I was going to tell you today when we talked, but I lost the courage to say it out loud. But now that I'm force to confess it, I guess now will be the perfect time to say so."

"Sebastian, what is going on?" Ivonne asked her brother, standing next to Pandora with a worried look.

"The real reason Silvia put me in that prison was because I have the other half of the coordinates," Sebastian said, not meeting his sisters' eyes. "I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"W-what?" Pandora asked. "...Oh, that explains why Eren only had half of them. But how? How do you have the coordinates?"

"From what Silvia told me when I was put in the prison, the royal family and our family split the coordinates up so it'd be hard to obtain, but then a man named Grisha came and stole the coordinates from the Reiss when Wall Maria fell. That's another reason why I was put in the cell," he stated.

For the first time in a while, Pandora was speechless. She wasn't expecting this and sure as hell wasn't expecting to see the last Latinos alive and sitting in front of her with curious eyes.

"I think it's just about time you guys introduce yourselves," Erwin stated to the group of people sitting on the table patiently.

A woman in her early thirties stood up. She had a braid, a round shaped face, russet colored eyes, and stood at 5'5. She looked hesitant to speak as she fumbled with her hands a bit until she took a deep breath before speaking. "As the woman with the glasses said, we are one of the last Latinos alive. Of course other than your family and the other nobles. My name is Guadalupe. This is my husband, Fransisco," she said, pointing to the man with short brown hair, chocolate colored eyes, and had a small scar going across his chin. "And these are our kids and our cousins," she said, pointing out to the other five left before getting back to the topic. "We came up here to the surface world because we came to ask you a request."

"A request?" Pandora questioned.

"Yes. A request. The request is to let us stay in the surface world and lift the punishment Victoria placed on her sister's family." Guadalupe stated.

"Victoria's sister?" Alonso murmured. "Oh! You mean you and your family are the offspring's of Veronica!" Alonso exclaimed.

"Yes. Well, I am and so are my children. My husband and the cousins are offspring's of other Latinos who managed to escape death," Guadalupe said. "Please consider the offer."

"I sure will," Pandora answered. "Why exactly did Victoria banish Veronica? I never knew she had a sister to begin with."

"Something about having different ideas." Guadalupe answered. "I remember my mother once told me it was because Veronica was leading the rebellion against the king. Other than that, I too have no idea what really happen. I just want to live without the consequences of my great grandmother."

"Don't worry," Pandora replied, "I'm sure my friends here will help out with your relocation once I fix everything my great grandmother did to your family."