Chapter 16: Ilse's Notebook

Year 850

Levi didn't know time could fly this fast. He remembered that noble party like it was yesterday, which he hated because that was four freaking years ago. He hoped he would've forgotten how annoying it was.

Levi roamed the halls of the HQ. He hadn't seen Pandora in a while now. He assumed she was in the library, reading books, but she wasn't there in the spot she usually sat.

He sighed and then headed to see if she was in her room. Luckily, she was there, sitting on her bed with papers around her. Her glasses were about to fall as she looked down what was on the papers. Her hair was braided, but then placed in a bun.

Pandora looked up from her work and smiled at Levi. "Hey." She greeted him as she pushed her glasses back up.

"Why do you disappear a lot?" Levi asked and leaned on the wall.

"What are you talking about? I've been here all day." Pandora said as she continue to write something down.

"Exactly. If you're not here you're in the library. If you're not in the library then you're at the lab with Four-Eyes." Levi stated.

"She needs help, so I volunteer to help."

Levi suddenly went over to where Pandora was. He moved the papers around so he'll have a spot to sit next to her. Pandora didn't dare to look up, but Levi put his hand under her chin and gently brought it up so she can see him in the eyes.

"You have bags under your eyes." Levi said.

"I had a restless night." Pandora said.

"Bullshit. Those bags were darker than yesterday, you pulled another all-nighter, didn't you." He stated.

Pandora looked away and backed up. "N-no?"

"What am I going to do with you." Levi muttered as he rubbed his temples. "Those bad habits of yours will completely take over you and then who knows what'll happen." He kept muttering to himself.

"I know you care, but I can honestly take care of myself." Pandora wasn't even going to dare to go into that topic further. The last time she did they ended up distant, and right now they were as close to each other as they were before.

"Bullshit. You haven't even taken a shower." Levi said as he held onto the loose locks of hair. "How long haven't you taken a shower? I haven't seen your hair this greasy since the first day we met." Levi said.

Pandora would answer Levi's question, but to be honest, even she forgot how long she's gone without a proper bath. "Uh... a while now." She sheepishly laughed.

Levi grabbed her arm and then dragged her to the bathroom. "Hey, Levi! What are you going to do!?" Pandora asked.

"You're taking a bath, now, idiot." Levi said as he opened the door and locked it behind him. "I'll start the water for you, but you better be ready when I'm done." Levi muttered as he went to the tub.

"Eh?" Pandora asked as her cheeks suddenly felt hot.

"Don't worry, Pam. I won't look at you." Levi said as he turned his back to her.

"Wait, so are like going to stay here or...?" Pandora asked.

"If your ass can't take a bath at least once a day then you are sure as hell not entitle to do it yourself at the moment." Levi said.

Pandora pouted. "You had to be a clean freak." Pandora muttered to herself.

"I heard that."

"Good." Pandora said. "Now, don't dare to turn around. And if you take a peek I swear Levi I will fucking murder you." Pandora threaten him.