Chapter 9: Nightmares

"Get out!" Levi screamed at Isabel, but she didn't hear him. Isabel was still trying to fight off the Titans in the rain. Levi tried to run to her, but he couldn't reach her. He ran faster and faster, but Isabel only kept getting further away.

Levi saw it all happen again: the Titan tripping on top of another Titan and Isabel was in the middle between them.

"ISABEL GET OUT OF THERE!" Levi yelled. Farlan came and tried to help Isabel out, but he was knocked out of the way by a Titan and rolled onto the ground, breaking his 3DMG on the way.

"Farlan!" Levi called as he ran faster. "Look out!" Levi witnessed it all happening again, Isabel getting crushed by Titans and Farlan getting devoured by one.

"No!" He couldn't run anymore. He didn't understand why they were so far away. Levi felt his world fall apart as the blood of his friends stained his uniform. "Dammit." He cursed.

"Levi!" He heard Pandora's voice call. Levi turned around and saw Pandora alone, except she wasn't wearing the Scouting Regiment uniform he and the rest of the soldiers had on, no. She had on a dress, long and beautiful. Something a noble's daughter from Wall Sina or the Capital will wear.

"P-Pandora." Levi stuttered trying to see if it was her.

Pandora got off her horse and hugged Levi so tight. Levi didn't mind since he just wanted Pandora by his side so he can make sure she didn't leave like they did.

"Levi. I'm sorry, but I have to go." Pandora suddenly said. When they broke the hug, Pandora was in a different dress. Her dress was now what seem to represent the season of spring: light green was the main color, the dress had a train, and little flowers were on the dress looked like they were slowly falling to the ground. Her hair wasn't all loose like she would leave it, instead it was in a braid and little flowers were placed on her braid.

"Pandora, what's going on?" Levi asked. He didn't show it, but he was panicking.

"I have to leave, Levi. They're back for me. They want me to take my spot in my family again. I'm sorry Levi, I have to leave." Pandora was now crying.

"Who? Who's 'they'? Pandora tell me why you're leaving?" Levi asked, his heart slowly breaking into pieces.

"You know who he is. Commander Erwin says it's best if me and Historia take our places back." Pandora said.

"Historia? Who's Historia?" Levi asked, confused.

"I'm sorry." Pandora said.

"Wait, don't go." Levi said, holding her tight.

"I don't have a choice, Levi. You said so yourself." Pandora said. "I don't want to go either. I don't want to leave you, but I'll promise I'll come back." Pandora said, tears rolling down her face.

Levi just hugged her tightly. "Don't go." He whispered.

"I promise I'll come back for you, Levi." Pandora whispered. She broke the hug but Levi kept his hands on her waist. She smiled at him and leans in and presses her lips against his.

Levi frozen for a moment, but then melted into the kiss. He felt the fuzzy feeling again, like the time she had kissed him in the church at night under the moonlight.

He kissed her back with passion, as if he was never going to see her again. Pandora brought Levi a little more closer to her. And then they broke the kiss for air.

"I love you, Levi." Pandora whispered.

"I love you too, Pandora." Levi said with meaning.

By now the rain had stopped and was left with a fog. Somehow time seemed to be stopped.