Chapter 60: The Town Hidden in the Valley

All Pandora and her squad can do is just wait for their next orders as they saw everyone else be productive and charge towards the Armor Titan with their new weapons. Erwin had split the elite squads up in two different jobs; those fighting the Armored Titan and those keeping an eye out for the beast looking Titan. It bothered Pandora that she had to sit out and wait, but orders were orders and she still had to obey them.

"All that beast Titan is doing is just standing around doing nothing but stare," Ivonne said, also bothered by it. "It's taunting us."

"You've seem to have a short temper today," Alonso commented. "Not a good thing."

"Well neither is that Titan standing around doing nothing!" Ivonne exclaimed. "All it brought was trouble and now he's doing nothing but stare and let the mindless Titans do it's dirty work."

"Maybe that's the plan," Evelina said. "Maybe. I don't know what goes on in it's head."

"It let a few Titans in the wall," Pandora said as she looked back at the other subordinates who were fighting off small meter Titans. "... Something's not right here."

Pandora turned her head around to see the beast like Titan again, only to find it had moved from it's spot in the center, to the right. "What's it doing?" She questioned.

Then, it gave out a roar and soon, the Titans that were lined up grouped together to the side, none entering inside the wall. The Riveras could feel the ground shake a little bit and spot something off the horizon.

"What the heck is that!?" Alonso questioned.

A fifteen meter Titan appeared out of the horizon. If had skin, like Eren's Titan form, and had short brown hair that swayed slightly as it walked. It stopped walking when it stood next to the ape looking Titan and just stared at them too.

"More Titan shifters!?" Ivonne asked. "And they keep staring at us!?"

Then, the ape Tian pointed at their direction. Pandora could see that other Titan nod it's head and ran towards them. It ran with determination, the same way Annie had ran after Eren when they were in the forest. It was quite a scary view. It made them all take a few steps back abruptly and look for Erwin for some help.

"Your squad and Laila's squad should go after it and take the human out," Erwin ordered in the end. Now they two squads stood at the ledge, fearing for life.

"Dammit, where do these people keep coming from," Laila cursed as she stared at the Titan now at the bottom of the wall, preparing to climb.

"Well one way to find out," Pandora said as she got her swords out. "You heard what Erwin said. Let's stop that Titan before it gets up here."

With that, they all jumped off the wall with precaution as they didn't know how dangerous this Titan was or what it does. Some of them broke the free fall by sending their hooks to the wall, others sending their hooks to the trees nearby. "Immobilize it!" Pandora called out. Immediately, two members from Laila's squad flew over to the limbs of the Titan, but the Titan swap them off. The two males hit the wall and fell to the ground. They didn't die because they crunched up into a ball in pain.

"Damn," Pandora cursed to herself. She hoped these two would have taken care of it. She knew the Scouts couldn't afford to have more people die or be injured. They were already spread out as thin as it is. What more will be thrown at them?

"Ingrid, Alberto, go!" Laila ordered. Immediately, the next two went to attack the Titan. Ingrid went after the legs and Alberto after it's arms, but as quickly as they went, they went flying off and landed on the ground with a loud thud. They moaned in pain. Right away, Pandora knew Ingrid broke an arm and Alberto probably broke a rib.