Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?

As days passed by, Kris still hasn't return to HanNi's house. The EXO-M promotions and activities in China continued with only five members as they haven't heard any news from him. The fans were wondering and rumours started flying around. But EXO themselves, told the fans that he's just on the leave because of health problems.

But somewhere on Earth, in the small ran down building, there's Ari sitting having complicated thoughts inside his head. He was startled when he heard something beeping then Dark Lord Zehturg's shadow figure appeared.

"A-ah. My lord." Ari bowed. "What brings you here?"

Zehturg cleared his throat and small smirk appeared on his face. "I heard you found something...rather interesting."

"What do you mean, my lord?" Ari asked.

"The box. The box you found on the basement of The School." He answered.

"Oh, that. What's the matter with it? Is there something inside that you want?" asked Ari.

"What's in that box?" Zehturg asked. His deep, rough, bone-shivering voice send Ari a shiver down his spine.

"A-ah. Uhm. Photos. And some letters." answered Ari.

"That's all?" Zehturg asked.  "Yes, that's all, my lord." bowed Ari.  

Zehturg disappeared in the shadow before Ari could even ask him something. Something that keeps bothering him since the day he opened the box. The letters, the photos, the necklace that has the name 'HanGyuk' engraved infront and a mysterious, yet beautiful and royal-like mark at the back.

Out of frustration, Ari opened the cracked window big enough for him to fit. A pair of white wings behind him. He flapped his wings as the baby feathers came out. Sniffing the air of one confusing nights, he jumped off the building and flapped his wings and flew up to the clouds.

As he was up above, the moonlight hit his wings. His wings sparkled, every feather twinkled in the night sky that people below thought of it as stars. Ari's mind was back again thinking about the box and his head began throbbing. Loosing the strength and control of his wings, he fainted and began falling. He was up high above the ocean and if he falls, he'd drown.

-----

Underneath the moonlight, there was HanNi walking around near the beach. She couldn't stop thinking about Kris and EXO. She didn't mind herself at all. She couldn't even pay attention in class. She's a mess. Everything's a mess.

While walking with her bare feet, her ability to hear things from far away got activated. She heard some sort of painful groan. Turning to where the noise she thinks it's coming from, HanNi saw a person..with wings..a bird? A creature with wings falling down 500 feet high. Her instincts strike and flew in the sky in such speed to catch whoever or whatever is falling.

--- 

-Ari's P.O.V- 

As soon as I opened my eyes, my head started throbbing again. I held it tightly hopping that it would go away. Realizing what happen a while back before I fainted, I looked around trying to figure out where the heck am I.

"What is this place?"

"Oh, you're awake?" a calm and soft voice of a female spoke from behind. I turned my head and saw a girl probably around my age, carrying a tray of food.

"How are you feeling?" she asked and placed the tray next to me.

". . . . .um. . . ." I mumbled. She smiled at me brightly.

"Don't worry. I'm not a monster or someone who would turn you over to the government. I'll keep your secret within me. It won't be leak." she said and gestures her hands on her lips, making a zip closing.