Chapter 64: Death Gods

"So..where are we going?" asked Sehun.

The wind blew their hairs back as they fly in the night sky with the city lights just below them. HanNi took a moment of silence as Sehun stared at her hoping for an answer.

"I don't know." she blurted.

"What? You're willing to go out here without even knowing where to find them? You gotta be joking." Sehun sighed in disbelief. Well, he didn't expect it.

Now that its clear that HanNi is an reckless egg head to Sehun, they have no choice but to actually look for them in the hard way. The night is getting darker and colder as they search for HanGyuk and SaeRyun.

"It's back!" HanNi suddenly shouted and increased her speed towards the direction.

"W-wait!! Yah! What's back?" asked Sehun.

"I can sense them! From this direction and..one of them is getting weaker again.." she mumbled the last few words.

"What? What do you mean?" Sehun curiously asked.

"SaeRyun's? Oh no.." HanNi's speed increased even more and eventually went further ahead of Sehun.

As Sehun tried to keep up with speed, HanNi suddenly dived down and landed, standing in front of an intimidating cave. She clicked her fingers and sent a ball of light in the cave.

"Finally caught up..geez." Sehun landed behind her.

"Sehun, they're inside this cave." said HanNi.

"Shall we enter?" asked Sehun.

"Wait.."

HanNi and Sehun took few steps back and waited, taking their stances. Wind blew silently and a soft yet creepy whirring noise arises from the cave. Suddenly, black auras started coming out of it and disappeared completely.

As careful as they could be, Sehun went in front and slowly entered the cave with HanNi following him behind. The cave was dark, cold, and empty. Water drops echoed all over soon they were too deep into the cave it was getting colder and hard to breath.

"Haah...hah.." HanNi huffed as the atmosphere started to suffocate her.

"We're getting closer..to them. Let's hurry, Sehun. Before we all suffocate to death in here." she picked up her pace and started running to the direction where she could feel their presence very strongly. But all of a sudden, her vision went completely black and her heart started pounding so fast. She didn't pass out.

"What..where am I? Wait, did I pass out? The heck." She stomped her feet in irritation.

"Mommy?" Called a familiar voice in the distance.

HanNi turned her head, she looked in every direction figuring out where thr voice exactly coming from.

"Sis."  Called another voice.

When she turned around, she found both SaeRyun and HanGyuk standing infront of her, smiling. HanNi stood there waiting for something to happen. But nothing happen.

"Gyukkie! SaeRyun!" She ran up to them, gave them a hug and sighed in relief. "You two are okay...that's great. That's great." She repeated.

"Sis."
"Mommy."  They said together.

HanNi slowly pulled away but she quickly jumped back in surprise as she saw them swung their blades at her. Thanks to the quick reflexes, she barely escaped getting her flesh cut.

"H-HanGyuk? SaeRyun? What's wrong?  What's with you two? Hey, answer me..."

HanGyuk opened his mouth but a different came out. It was deep, rough and cold. His eyes glowed deep red and his lips formed a murderous grin.
"Glad to finally meet you, Princess." He spoke while he starts spinning the blade on his hand. "I gave myself permission to trap you in this place and to occupy your precious family's bodies."