Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~

It's Monday again. We are going back to school after our one week break. SuGee went back home already and now, SaeRyun is under the care of my dad's friend in the company. Ofcourse, from now on, I'll be the one who's picking up and dropping him to school.

"Ryun-ah!~ Are you done? We're leaving!" I yelled from the living room.

SaeRyun hurried down with his backpack ready to go. I held his hand and went out of the house to the car. SaeRyun happily went in and even out his own seatbelt on by himself. I smiled at his cuteness. The way he smiles like there's nothing in the world could ever bother him. Ofcourse as a kid, they don't have to worry about others' feelings and surroundings. Well, some do. 

"SaeRyun-ah, you seems like you're in a good mood?" I asked.

"Neh~ Because umma is with me! Because my mommy is back!" He exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Is that so? Say...your class will end at 12 pm today, right? So..you want me to pick you up and bring you to school?" I asked.

"Really? Am I allowed to?" He pout cutely.

"Ofcourse! And you'll be able to see your uncles and what they are doing at school. Isn't that fun? I'm sure they will be more than happy to see you there. Do you want to?" I asked again.

"Okay! My mommy is the best in the world!" SaeRyun celebrated and showered me with kisses.

"Yehet~!" He added.

"Where did you get that?" I ask.

"From HunHun." He smiled cutely. Oh gosh! Why does Sehun had to give SaeRyun his cuteness virus?! 

"HunHun? Is that how you call Sehun? That's cute." I pinched his ckeeks.

While waiting to get in the school, SaeRyun and I talked about alot of things that we didn't get to see while we're away. He keep saying how he met alot of nice kids in his new school and how nice the teachers are. You know, it's nice to know that he gets along with new people around him that easily.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the schools gate. I told the driver just to wait outside while I send SaeRyun to his classroom. I just followed him to his classroom since I don't know where it is. He stopped infront of a room with blue door and some angel drawings on it.

"Is this your class?" I asked.

SaeRyun nodded and opened the door excitedly. He went inside as I just stood there by the door. Then the teacher came and helped him hang his bag on the hook. After hanging his bag, he went to his friends and played with them.

"Oh my! Aren't you Park Han Ni?" She shockingly asked.

"Uh, neh. How's SaeRyun been doing?" I asked.

"Oh! SaeRyun! Oh, he's a lovely boy! He helped everyone in this class including me. And he's really smart, Ms. Park. I don't know what charm he has, but he only came to this school few weeks ago and he already made alot of friends." The teacher said.

"Is that so? I'm glad he made friends in a short time." I smiled.

"But may I ask what's your relationship with SaeRyun?" She nervously asked. Should I tell her that he's my son? Or should I lie and tell her that he's my little brother? She wouldn't believe I tell her that he's my son, right? 

"Well...can I trust not to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Why?-- I mean, yes." she smiled.

"Well, I can't tell the public about this yet, but...SaeRyun is my son.." I told her.