Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge

-Han Ni's P.O.V-

*The last bell rang*

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the school, I pulled my phone out and plug in my headphones, I played EXO's songs and started walking. I didn't took a bus and decided to walk home myself so I can get use to walking alone. 

While I was walking, I saw an old lady trying to cross the road. I went to her and help cross the road, since I'm crossing the same road too. The old lady thanked me.

"Aah..You look like Leewon and Jae Mah.." The old lady said.

"You know my parents....?" I asked her.

"So your the daughter of Park Lee Won and Park Jae Mah?" She asked.

"Uuhh..yes I'am. Who are you? How do you know my parents? sorry I'm not trying to be rude..just curios" I said.

"It's alright dear. First let's go somewhere where we can talk." The old lady said.

We walked to my house and opened it. I let her inside and asked for drinks. I led the way to the living room and let her sit down. I came back with drinks and some snacks.

"Do you live here alone, dear?" She asked.

"Yes, I moved here in our holiday house, not too long ago." I replied.

"Aren't you lonely living alone?" she asked again.

"Well..since my parents died, I'm always alone. But my uncle took care of me since then. i'm use to it." I replied.

"I have known your parents for a long time. After Leewon and Jaemah got married, they moved and finally had you. I've been always wanted to see you, but I just can't find spare time." she said.

"Oh, so your close friends with my parents ." I said.

"Yes, did your parents told you about something important? a secret?" she asked.

"Yongseo? something important? a secret?" I asked confusedly.

"So they didn't tell you, about being a Legna Thaumaturge (It means Angel Magician)?" she asked

"Legna...what?" I asked really confused.

"Legna Thaumaturge" she said again.

"ahh..Legna Thaumaturge..what's that?" I asked.

"Some people are called Thaumaturge, people who has magic or powers. The people who are called Legna Thaumaturge are the ones with multiple power/magic and your one of them. Apparently, your parents are Thaumaturge they only have one power/magic. Every 200 years a Legna Thaumaturge will be born. There's only one Legna Thaumaturge every 200 years, sometimes there's 2 of them and they are the ones who will save the world from destruction." she explained.

"Why didn't they tell me? How am I going to save the world from dectruction? Who's going to destroy the world?" I asked really confused and worried.

"Calm down, you are not going to fight alone, along with 12 thaumaturge who will be your companions. I am for sure that they are around here, you need to look for them before it's too late." she warned me.

"How would I know if they are thaumaturge?" I asked.

"When the time comes, you will see or feel different aura when your around them." she said.

"What kind of auras? bad aura or good aura? what color are their aura?" I asked..again.

"You'll find out soon. You will feel it on your own." she said.

"So, it depends on me." I said

"Yes, and once you confirmed that they are one of your companions, a ring with their power symbol will appear in your hands. But ONCE you CONFIRMED it." she said.

"Zehturg, the one who's going to destroy the world and humanity's existance is powerful and will do everything to get what he wants, but since you are a Legna Thaumaturge, you are powerful and with companions you will be the most powerful Thaumaturge in the world." she said

"Ok, I don't know what to feel, should I be scared, happy, sad, excited, nervous or shocked?" I said.

"You are just like your mother, doesn't know what to feel." she said and smiled.

"Thank You for telling me about this,halmeoni. I still need to more about this, but thank you." I thanked her.

"Good Luck to your little adventure, Park Han Ni. And be carefull Zehturg's soldiers might come and hunt you and your companions." she warned me and disappears.

"W-w-what...? where did she go? I looked around and she's completely gone.

Now, all i need is to find my companions, save the world from Zehturg and.....find out my powers..But how?. I told myself to relax and go to sleep. As I did lay down to my bed and instantly fell asleep....

When I closed my eyes, I heard a soft mellow voice.

"Savior, don't let Zehturg take over the world..." the voice said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find out what will happen in the next chapter.

D_____O  Han Ni found out that she's a Legna Thaumaturge.

*NOTE*

If you guys are asking what's Legna Thaumaturge is I'll tell you..

Legna is the word 'angel' spelt backwards.

Thaumaturge is the other word of 'magician'.

LEGNA THAUMATURGE or ANGEL MAGICIAN.

--Author--