Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)

Hi guys! I'll waste some of your reading time by talking (writing) here! So...let's get down to the business. I just wanted to say that I'm really happy! Like REALLY! When I red the comments on chapter 52, I was really happy. The comments made me happy for some reason! You guys were so into it! Ahh! my heart is gonna burst! I'm just happy, okay? So yeah. I'll stop here. Thank you for listening (reading) my annoying blabbering XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HanGyuk?....Prince HanGyuk?" Uro stared at him.

Uro was shocked and froze on the spot when he saw Ari standing before him. He blinked countless of times and pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming at all. HanNi and the boys was silently staring at Fang and Ari back and fort.

"HanGyuk. It's you! I-i-it's really you...!" Fang tried running to him but he was stopped when Ari glared at him.

"Prince...HanGyuk...?" Fang paused.

"Fang....do you know this person?" HanNi asked with no emotions showing on her face. But inside, she was scared---no, more like she's nervous. Her heart was beating so fast that it was getting hard to breathe but she didn't tell anyone.

"Y-yes. If I'm not m-mistaken. T-that is him! " Fang answered.

"HanGyuk! Do you remember me? I'm Fang! I was the one who took care of you when you were little!" Uro ran up to him and started shaking him.

"Oy! Get off him!" Xhin separated them.

"Han....Gyuk...HanGyuk..huh?" HanNi mumbled.

"HanGyuk! HanGyuk! Prince HanGyuk! My ass! Who the fck is that?! MY name is not 'HanGyuk' it's ARI! A-R-I!" Ari yelled.

"N-no! That's not right! Who gave you that name? You're name is not Ari, it's HanGyuk. I-I can prove it! Th---" Fang was cut off.

"Be quiet, Fang." HanNi told him sternly.

"B-but princess! That necklace! The one he's wearing! It's been glowing! Yours are the same as well!" Fang pointed out.

HanNi and Ari both looked at the necklace around their necks. It's both glowing the same color beautifully.

This necklace...I've had on me for as long as I remember. I've never took it off. What kind of necklace is this? Ari thought.

This necklace...I remember my parents giving to me when I was three-years old. I know it's not just some necklace. It helps us travel from Earth to EXO PLANET.

"Who the heck cares?! Xhin we're getting out of here!" Ari told Xhin.

"Nu-uh-uh~ You're not getting away, mister Ari and Xhin." Baekhyun blocked their way.

"Get out of the way you retards!" Ari used his lightning to strike them, but they dodged.

"We don't want to shed blood in here. So please behave and stay still. Or we'll use force." Lay calmly says.

Ari got really annoyed and his wings came out. He planned on flying out to escaped. He and Xhin were now on the air but before they could even break the ceiling, the elite thaumaturge knights came and successfully stopped them and brought them down.

"P-please wait! Don't hurt him!" Fang tried asking the knight.

"Nnng!! Guuh!! Let go of me!" Ari tried resisting but he was wounded enough to make him weak on his knees.

"If you are really the prince, please behave. We don't want to hurt you." Says one of the knights.

"Let go, you retards!! Don't touch me!" Xhin resisted as well, but the knights are elites and they are stronger.