Chapter 55: Welcome Home

It was already dawn and everyone are all sleeping but, there is one person who woke up so suddenly. HanGyuk. He looked around the room as he remembers what happened before he fell asleep. Yawning with tear in his eyes, he got up from bed and went out of the room.

"So cold~" he shivers as he blows hot air on his palms. "Eh... need to brush my teeth.." he made a face and continued walking.

As HanGyuk aimlessly walked and walked, he remembered about his comrade, Xhin, then started searching for him. He though he would remember the way but he actually lost his consciousness when he was carried out of the dungeon that time.

~back on earth~

One of the early birds, Luhan, woke up as he suddenly feel hungry. Without making a noise and wake up his roommate, he sneakily tiptoed to the door and successfully got out.

"Hmm~ hmm~ uhm~ what to eat~ what to drink~ what to cook~" Luhan hummed as he search for food in the fridge and pantry (cupboard).

"Oh!...hm?" Luhan paused as he reached out for the fancy looking box hidden at the very back. He examined it and even shook it to know what's inside.

"This looks like some fancy high-class chocolate or something. Should I open it?" he thought as he started sniffing it. "It doesn't smell like chocolate..." he pouted.

"Either way, I'm opening it." he untied the silk ribbon and opened the lid. His eyes narrowed in curiosity as there was a small piece of folded paper stuck on the lid inside. "A letter?"

Luhan unfolded the paper and red the letter.

"I have decided to leave them for few months then come back when I've cleared all my problems. Probably, right now, I still haven't come back, but I soon will. I love them so much so I feel angry for not telling them. This is Kris. I will come back and be together with all of you again. EXO saranghaja!

-Kris"

"Kris ah...." Luhan mumbled. "Come back soon, okay?"

~China~

"Ma ma, I need to talk to you."

"What is it, dear?" the mother answered.

"I'm going back to Korea. Ma ma, we have already discussed this, right? I'm not going to marry that woman. And for the time I've spent here, hasn't the rate been going up continuously? Uncle and my other cousins are helping with it, so I decided to go back."

"..Hmm that's right. I'm sorry that I keep you away from your new family, I know you miss them already. Kris, dear, I finally understand. And that woman who you suppose to marry is a fake. She might look all sweet and kind but she's really a spoiled and unmannered girl! Goodness!" the mother said.

"Go on. I'll cancel the marriage so you can go back. You've done enough." she cupped her son's face and pinched his cheeks.

"Thanks a lot, ma ma." Kris hugged her.

Kris started to pack his luggage and other belongings and he get excited that he's coming back to the group. His phone started ringing and he picked it up in an instant.

"Wèi?"

"Kris, this EXO's manager. I want to talk to you about you cont—-" he was cut off.

"Oh! Manager-hyung! Don't worry! I'm coming back! Please don't tell anyone! I decided and my problems here in China are solved. I'm sorry for making you worry." Kris told him.

"You're coming back? That's great! EXO has been taking sick leave a lot more often lately. Anyway, I'm surprise you decided to come back. Really..."