Chapter 38: What do you want to do?

The taxi stopped infront of us, we hopped inside and told the driver where to go. I pulled out my phone and recieved a message from Park Industry. I opened the message and read every singel word in it. I squint my eyes as my eyebrows meet.

"What is this?...." I said.

"What's what?" asked Kris.

"There's a new event that my company wanted to do...without me knowing about! And it's an variety show!" I said.

"Really? Let me see." I handed Kris my phone and he started reading it.

"Well...what's wrong with it? Your company is the biggest company in this planet. So what's with that face?" Kris poked my forehead and handed my phone back.

"Because!" I whined.

"Because what?" He stared at me, waiting for answers.

"Because..because they might assigned someone annoying again as an MC!" I complained.

"Is that all? That's the reason why you're complaining? You're such a baby." He smirked.

"Yah! I'm not!" I argued as I playfully hit him.

"Whatever you say, kiddo." Kris giggled.

I sat back down and pouted. Kris poked my cheeks and then pinched it. But what I actually don't know, he was secretly taking photos of me. I tried snatching his phone but his arms are longer than mine. I'm too short...

.

.

We arrived back to the mansion 10 minutes after. I payed the taxi and the driver went off. Kris unlocked the gate and we went inside to find the boys watching movies in the living room with popcorns, pizza crumbs, lollies and wrappers everywhere in the living room.

"WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS SPARKLY LIVING ROOM??!!" I yelled.

They all flinched and slowly turned their heads to me. They turned the tv off adn started cleaning their mess. I went to the kitchen and found Lay cleaning the counters alone. I went up to him adn asked why is he cleaning alone.

"Well, they said they will help me clean after they finish watching. Well, I guess they keep chaning their movies everytime." he sighed.

"Those lazy bums. Is SaeRyun here?" I asked.

"Yep. Up there, in his room." he smiled.

"Oppa, I promise I will help you later, okay? I just need to check on SaeRyun." I said. Lay nodded and I went to SaeRyun's room.

When I opned the door, there I saw the tv open, and some toys scattered on the floor with crayons. I went inside and saw two angels sleeping peacefully. Sehun and SaeRyun sleeping while hugging eachother. I couldn't help to smile at them. It's just too adorable. 

I picked up the toys and crayons on the floor and put them in the right places. I looked for the remote and turned the tv off. Before I left SaeRyun's room, I took a photo of them, turned the lamp on, and pull the blankets over them. I turned the lights off and left.

I went to my room to change my clothes to my casual clothes and head back down to help Lay. By the time I stepped in the kitchen, I already saw Lay chopping some meat and vegetables for dinner.

"Oppa, haven't the boys eaten yet?" I asked.

"No. They've been watching movies ever since they got home. That's what Kris hyung said." Lay answered.

"Are you finished with your practice?" I asked again while taking out some utensils and pans.

"Yeah. We just got here 30 minutes ago." he said.