Chapter 45: Who am I, really?

"Ohmy! Hello, chiisana ohimesama! (小さなお姫様)" greeted Yuto to the girl he hasn't seen for years.

"Ohayougozaimasu, Yuto-nii~! (おはようございます,ゆと~!)" HanNi greeted back.

"Come in, come in. You've grown up so much, HanNi-chan." Yuto opened the door wide and let HanNi inside.

He first cleaned up his desk and made some drink for HanNi and settling it down on the table. HanNi comfortably sat on the couch followed by Yuto.

"How long has it been? 12 years, isn't it?" Yuto asked.

"Hai. It's been 12 years, Yuto-nii. You're probably married already by now, right?" HanNi gave him a teasing smile.

Yuto blushed  when she said something about being married. He started fiddling with his fingers and nodded to her as a response. HanNi's eyes twinkled as she clapped her hands endlessly like a retarded seal.

"Who is she? Who is she? Kanojo wa kanaridesu ka? (彼女はかなりですか?)" she asked.

"Um." Yuto hummed in response.

On the next few minutes, HanNi and Yuto talked about his wife and caught up with each other's lives since they've missed 12 years. As time flies fast as they talk, Yuto got a phone call from one of his bosses and asking him to finish the blue-print for the next project.

HanNi told Yuto that she'll be outside and told him that if he needed any help, he can just call her. She exited Yuto's work office and went to one of her favorite room when she was little. It was a spacious room on the 7th floor which was left empty specially for her.

After a few minutes wandering around the 7th floor, she finally decided to go to her play room. It was located near her parents' office. She twisted the knob and surprisingly, it was unlocked. It's her first time coming in there in 12 years. Just imagine how things have changed without her even knowing. The room—which was suppose to be her playroom when she was little, is now an office. There was a cabinet on the far left of the room filled with certificates and trophies, there's a desk near the big window with papers, pencils, folders, laptop and a picture frame. There were paintings on the walls, there are chairs and it was well decorated.

"Where did my playroom go? I thought I told them not to touch it....why?.." she mumbled. Yes, it's true that she told her uncle not to touch or renovate her playroom, but why did it turned out like this? Is it perhaps she entered the wrong room?

"I can't be wrong. I know where exactly my playroom is. It's this room. Who's office is this?"

But just before she could even say another word, a loud deafening sound was ringing through her ears. It was only her who could hear it. She slowly crouched down and tried blocking the ringing sound with her hands on her ears, but it was no use. She tried to scream, but not a sound came out.

"W-w-what i-is this?" her voice trembled.

"My h-head... it h-hurts... I-I can't...help...s-somebody.. p-please..." she tried.

---

At School 

The boys, normally went to school. Except this time, a member from the beagle line is unusually quiet. Yep, that's right, it's Baekhyun. D.O, Chen and Chanyeol have been watching Baekhyun since last night. Even them, they don't know why he got angry like that. They know that Baekhyun wouldn't do such things like grabbing his hyung's collar, especially Kris. There might be some reason.

"Psst! Chanyeol!" Chen whisper-yelled to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol craned his neck to the side and looked at Chen. "What?" he asked.