Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class

Xiumin and Suho parked the van inside the school, which can only be used by teachers and staff, but we're exceptions. We got off the van and run inside the school, avoiding to get wet by the rain. As we walked down the corridors, students are gathered infront of the M.I.D Bulletin board. We were curious so we went to check it out.

" OMO! They're here! " the girl squeled.

" Kyaaa! EXO! " the other screamed.

" Ohh~ there's Han Ni! She's so pretty! " the said.

" Excuse us! Let us through! " Luhan said as the crowd of students made a way for us.

" What's happening here? " Kris asked the guy with glasses.

" Uhm.. the Principal made another room for special students... you should read the bulletin, sir. " He answered.

" Thanks. " Kris thanked him and we read the bulletin news. 

SPECIAL

I, the Principal, decided to put all the special students in one class. Freshmen, Juniors and Seniors will be in the new special class called ' M.I.D. Special A Class ' . The only people can be in M.I.D Special A Class are the ones with higher grades and deserving ones. I, the teachers and the staff picked 13 special students to be there. Here are the list of the new Special A Class student:

Byun Baekhyun , Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Min Seok, Kim Jong Dae, Kim Jong In, Kim Joon Myeon, Oh Se Hun, Park Chan Yeol, Park Han Ni, Wu Yi Fan, Lu Han, Zhang Yi Xing.

Special A Class students will have new and special uniforms. It's different than the rest of the students. Also new badges and things. Unlike the normal classes, SA students will stay in their class and only have one teacher of every subjects. They will also have their own special lockers.

They will run every occasions and events in this school along with the club presidents.

--M.I.D. Principal, Ahn SeungTae--

After reading it, we all looked at eachother with round eyes.

" YESSSSHHH!! I'll be in the same class as HanNi-ah and my hyungs!! " Sehun celebrated..

" We're going to be in the same class!! WOOHH!! " Chanyeol fist pumped.

" Guys, I think the Principal wants to us. " I told them as I read the principals text message.

As we made our way to the Principal's office, we can hear some students 'whisper' to eachother like how lucky we are to be in Special A Class and stuff like that. We were now standing infront of the principal's office. Xiumin, the eldest, knocked on the door twice.

" Come in. " We heard the principal called.

Chanyeol and Kris opened the big wooden double door and went in. Mr. Ahn  is sitting on his chair while busy signing some papers. He notice us came in and stopped. He told us to sit down and we did what he says.

" So, you students probably know why you're here. Am I right? " He asked.

We nodded.

" Well, I decided to put all elite students in one class to avoid getting mobbed by fans in ordinary class. There's 13 of you in Special Class but I decided to give you the opportunity to pick 2 students in any class and join Special A Class by your choice. ONLY TWO. Your new uniforms are waiting in your new class including your new things such as; keys to your lockers, bags, badges, new I.D and especially your uniforms. That's all I have to say. Now, go to your new class and change your uniforms. Remember to take your time picking 2 deserving students. " President Ahn sent us off.

Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें