Chapter 66: The Rules

Later that time, the mansion turned into a complete battlefield. The three demons fought in a manner which only experienced fighter can recognised. The willingness to kill. It was then they started to forget what their purpose was just kept on having a good time with the guardians.

"This is so much ...fun?" Sehun thought.

Their body are more responsive and quick to react that they didn't notice anything else that is happening. Sehun stood still and glanced at the occupied Scythe and took a good stance. He inhaled and exhaled, turning the air around him his own. His ring glowed brighter than it was earlier.

"Hey, glasses guy!!" he called. Sehun punched the air and a loud swishing sound was made after the release. A giant fist in a form of wind came flying to Scythes face which sent him and the people around him, flying in the air, landing on the ground harshly and making an obvious mark on the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Do tell us..n-next time when you're gonna do that, idiot." Chanyeol reminded Sehun as he struggled to get up, showing the result of Sehun's developed ability.

~~~

"HanGyuk? Where are we going? We can't leave them behind! SaeRyun is in that house too!! Gyukkie!!" HanNi tried to make her brother answer to her.

It was so sudden when HanGyuk carried her and flew away from the house leaving the 12 boys, the three demons and a child behind.

"You can't stay in there, sis. I have to get you aw--"

"WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM?! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO SAERYUN?! ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME IT'S FOR MY OWN SAFETY?!" she snapped and yelled a him with worry and guilt filling her up.

HanGyuk landed on the ground with a loud thud and grabbed HanNi's wrist while looking at her intensely. "Listen to me for once, will you?" his voice was stern and cold. There was also a hint of annoyance in his words.

~flashback~ 

"Prince! Can you hear me?" it was Luhan's voice inside HanGyuk's head.

"Clearly." he responded.

"Get your sister out of here. As in right now. And as for SaeRyun.." 

"I got one of my previous comrades to look after him. It's fine. It's been taken care off. I'll take my sister far away. Will you be fine?"

"Oh please. Just go. We'll be fine. Thanks." Luhan left his mind and that's when HanGyuk suddenly carried HanNi out of the house.

~e.o.f~

Worry never left HanNi. It was like stuck to her and won't leave her until she confirms it herself that everyone will be fine. Glancing at her younger twin brother and thinking back a while ago when HanGyuk's stern scolding got her feeling a little terrified.

"H-HanGyuk.." she called softly for others it might not be audible.

"What?" he replied shortly. 

"Don't apologize." HanGyuk quickly added not letting her utter any more words.

The feeling of being under her own younger sibling, HanNi decided to quit whatever she wanted to do thinking that it may not work against this brother of her.

-Royal Castle, Exorian Kingdom- 

The commander of the elite army walked in the dark halls, down the stairs to an even strange place, and through secret passages that was never open to anyone other than the trusted people of the ruler.  He walked towards and stood on the giant crest of the royal family which then teleported him to a place he has never seen before. Surprised by the amount of ancient accessories, portraits, books and weapons, he silently kept moving forward.