Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama

The sun rises as HanNi turns off her alarm clock. Waking up feeling nothing on her side, she opened her eyes and turned to where HanGyuk was suppose to be sleeping. He was gone. She felt no worry as he think that he might have gone to the toilet or went downstairs to eat. But not when Sehun came busting in her room, pale and worried.

"Nngg~ Sehunah, so early.." HanNi yawned as she got up from bed.

"S-S-S...g-gone..H-he.." he stuttered as he tried to calm himself.

"Sehun? What's wrong? Oi." she walked towards the man when he suddenly blurt out.

"SaeRyun is missing!" Sehun yelled out.

HanNi stopped on her tracks and blinked blankly. Her eyes are wide open now as she tries to convince herself that he was pranking.

"I can't find SaeRyun!" Baekhyun was heard from the hallways. 

"I've searched his room thoroughly but there's no trace of him." Luhan said as he was panting, exhausted from using his abilities.

"I've searched all over the house! SaeRyun is nowhere!" Kai told them as he continuously teleports here and there.

"W-what's going on...? Where's SaeRyun?" HanNi asks then she realized another thing. "HanGyuk?!"

"Don't tell me....your brother is gone too..?" Kris asked with disbelieving look.

Everyone searched the whole house for both SaeRyun and HanGyuk, frantically tracing their whereabout, literally flipping tables and yelling out their name everywhere. Their day started with searching for the missing two.

~~

"...."

"Uncle, I can sense them in this direction." the child on the man's back pointed towards northern direction.

"Hey... you aren't just joking around are you? If Sis finds out about, she's going to kill me." HanGyuk said as he proceeds on walking to where SaeRyun pointed.

"Uhm...Umma.. if I tell umma about this, she might not let me out of the house anymore...I'm not normal..." SaeRyun mumbled the last three words.

"How could you say that, kid? Just because you can sense bad people doesn't mean you're not normal. It might be... a blessing." HanGyuk said.

"But!! I have these weird and scary dreams every night. And then, the next thing I know when I wake up, everyone is gone." SaeRyun pouted.

As the atmosphere in the area started to get heavy, HanGyuk jumped up to the tree and hops over branches like a ninja. For SaeRyun, it was his first time seeing this and he thought that he has seen it before. Before HanGyuk could take another jump over the next branch, SaeRyun told him to stop and stay still.

They heard voices from the ground and footsteps crunching dead leaves.

"I've confirmed the location of their house. All we need to do is decide on when we're going to attack."  a guy in black outfit like a ninja spoke to the other man with a cloak.

"Have the troops launch an attack tonight. We're taking the princess." cloak-man said.

"Understood." the ninja-like man vanished and left the cloak-man alone.

HanGyuk lowered himself even more after hearing their conversation and made him worry. By biting his lip and clenching his fist, he knew of one thing.

"They're going to attack our house tonight. They're after my sister..." he whispered.

"U-uncle... I-I feel.. I feel scared. A-are they gonna do something bad to umma?" SaeRyun asks while trying to keep a low voice.

Before HanGyuk could even answer, wind gushed over the trees making the leaves rustle and in an instant, the cloak-man that was suppose to be on the ground, was now standing on the same branch as them. HanGyuk quickly jumped back, glaring at the man.