Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!

A/N: Sorry for grammar issues and spellings.
New username: Galaxy_Yehet_Unicorn

READ MY A/N AT THE END.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"The day has finally arrived. The day when all students would shine on the stage. Facing hundreds and thousands of people. Getting watched live all over the world. It is the day when students finally going to show their true talents, hidden talents and talents that they worked hard for. It is nothing but the —DAY! The day when they get a chance to sign a contract with entertainment comapanies! THE ONE AND ONLY—M.I.D Talent Competition~!!!"

As the MC's Baekhyun and Suho finished intrducing today's event, the crowd went wild, they stood up, clapped their hands and shouting their son's name, their daughter's names, their friend's name and the group—duo they want to win. It was breath taking view.

Just as when I was about to pop my head out of the backstage curtain, someone pulled me back. I spinned around and pouted to whoever pulled me.

"Yah! You shouldn't be doing that. You're the one who arranged this, so follow the instructions." Sehun scolded me.

"But I made the instructions, so I have the right to break them." I stuck my tongue out.

"And shouldn't you be getting ready for the starting performance?" I raised a brow at him.

"We're all good. Nothing to worry. We are idols after all. We can do better." Sehun said proudly.

"You're too full of yourself." I smirked and walked off to the entrance where I'm suppose to come out.

I decided to make a quick visit on the waiting room where all contestants—students are waiting patiently, doing their make up, checking thier outfits and practising. As I greet each one of them and encouraging them to stand up on stage and do their best, I saw a girl, which I suppose a first year student, in the corner, alone, murmuring encouraging words to herself and telling herself that she has to win and get the prize and sign a contract.

"Confident?" I asked, lowering myself the same level as her.

"Yes..maybe..not really.." she answered shyly.

"Don't worry, you can do it. Just give it your best shot! Fighting!" I told her and made a 'fighting!' gesture with my fist.

"Hmm.. thank you." she smiled.

Only 3 minutes left until the event's start. I went back to the Special A Class waiting room and found Kris, Luhan and Chanyeol fixing up their clothes and finishing the last touch of their make-up by their make-up artist. 

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Definitely." Kris answered as Luhan and Chanyeol agreed.

"Where's Tao?" I asked again.

"Oh, he left already. He's a all around runner, remember? He has alot of things to do." Luhan answered.

"And the performers?" I asked once again.

"Getting ready. Backstage." Chanyeol replied.

"Oh—" I was cutted off by the knock on the door.

"Comoe in." Kris answered as he stood up from his chair.

"Miss Park, Mr Wu, Mr Lu and Mr Park. In 60 seconds the event will start. I suggest you line up behind the curtain where you're going to —"

"Yeah, yeah. We know." Luhan rolled his eyes.

The female staff smiled and left the room with us following from behind. We can already hear screaming as the music started playing introducing the judges and the things that would happen when the event start.

"I'm excited!" I squeled.

"It's obvious, you know? You've been smiling like an idiot while walking." Kris smirked.

"Is it really? Oh! And I just realised that HanNi-yah and I have the same surname." Chanyeol pointed out. We just looked at him with an unamused look.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

"We've been in the same class for almost half year and you just realised that? Oh god! How pabo are you?" Kris asked. 

"And now, we will now introduce our student judges from the Special A Class. Please welcome...Kris! Luhan! Chanyeol! And HanNi!!" Baekhyun yelled out.

We made our way to our seats infront of the stage while Luhan, Kris and Chanyeol waved their hands to the crowd and giving out flying kisses and killer smile. 

"Can we please have a word from our Student Council President, Miss Han Ni? Everyone, please a round of a plause!"  Suho instructed them as the crowd clapped their hands.

I grabbed the microphone infront of me and begin my speech. "Everyone, thank yoou for coming to our school's talent competition. I hope you'll enjoy our contestants' performances and please cheer for you son, daughter or friend. Thank you and please enjoy our special guests' performance aswell." I ended my speech and the music started playing.

Lay, Sehun, Kai and Xiumin came out and started dancing, again, the crowd went wild as they look at the camera with sexy faces planted on their faces that matches the song and the dance. As they did a hip-trust, I saw a girl in the crowd fainted and got carried out backstage for medication. Tao was also there carrying the girl backstage. Who wouldn't faint or get nose bleed with that?

"Han Ni yah! don't faint, okay?" Luhan gave me a teasing smile.

"But even if you faint, I'll make sure to carry you to the backstage and lay you down gently on the couch~" he added. My cheeks immediately flushed red, but it was lucky because he couldn't see it becaue of the lightings.

"You're blushing~~ I made Han Ni blushed~~" Luhan teased.

"Shut up." I told him. He cooed once more and shut up. 

And next performers were D.O and Chen. They sang Open Arms and the crowd waved their hands slowly in the air even though it's an english song, Chen and D.O still manage to sing it. I have to be honest, but D.O's english accent is killiing me!! He's voice is so calm and..and..and.. so soft~

"It looks like you're enjoyinh D.O's voice so much." Chanyeol said.

"It's wonderful. And Chen's as well. But, Do Kyung Soo's voice is so calm and soft. I like it." I said.

"I see."

---

After their special performance, the event has officially started. Baekhyun introduced the first contestant who is going to sing. It was a girl. 3rd year student. And she'll sing..... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*lifeless tone* Annyeong...

Hi...everyone...yo... Sorry if this update is so not good. Something just ruined my complete happy mood. A username copier. And it's getting annoying. I wish you guys could help me with it. And thanks for a chingu who messaged me first thing and tried to calm me down. Gomawo~