Chapter 56: The twins' day out

It was sunday afternoon and everyone is chilling. Today was the boys' last day off for the whole month, because they have taken a lot of day offs, the manager wouldn't let them take anymore offs unless it really needed.

"Hyung~ could you please get my choco milk drink? Its in the fridge." Sehun asked his hyung for a favour.

"You have legs, Sehun, do it yourself. Can't you see how busy I am?" Chanyeol responded as he kept on switching television channels.

"Chanyeollie hyung~ pretty please?" Sehun begged using his famous killer aegyo.

"Urgh... Sehunna for goodness sake, don't. That won't work on me. Nah, nope." Chanyeol looked away and focused his attention to the screen.

As minutes passed by, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay and Kai came out from their rooms with 'bored' expression written on their faces. Kai slumped himself down to the binbag near in front of the tv, while Baekhyun and Lay sat down next to Sehun and Chanyeol as Suho made himself sat in the middle couch facing the tv. Like a boss.

"Geez hyung, stop trying to be cool." Chanyeol teased.

"Well excuse me Park Chanyeol, you have no right to say that to me 'cause I, Kim Suho, is the leader of the whole group," Suho snapped his fingers in front in a sassy way, "and I pay for your crappy things too." he added as he sat back and relax.

As hours passed by, HanNi and HanGyuk then later appeared all dressed up in casual clothes, ready to head out. The two tried to sneak out but Lay eventually noticed them.

"HanNi yah, where are you going? With HanGyuk?" Lay asked.

"Uhm, we are just... gonna head out... for a bit. Yeah, I wanna spend my time with my bro too, you know." HanNi answered.

"But didn't you say you know too little about Seoul? Want me to come along?" Baekhyun turned and suggested.

"Thanks but no thanks, really. It's true I know too little about Seoul but, I've been in the city streets and stuff, you know. I know where we are going." She assured him with a smile.

"I'll be with her, so no need to worry. I can protect her." HanGyuk spoke up.

"But you know completely nothing about this place, worse than your sister." Suho pointed out.

"It's okay! We have our phones, right?" , "I can just use it if we get lost." HanNi said.

"Be careful then. Come home before midnight!" Suho reminded the two as they exited the house.

—-

HanGyuk and HanNi walked side by side as they stroll around, bumping to other people and seeing shops. Walking without saying a thing, HanGyuk finally broke the silence between them.

"Sis, I'm hungry." he said.

"Then shall we eat in that cafe? I'm not sure if you'll like that place though." HanNi suggested to eat at the cafe nearby.

"I'm the one who'de hungry, so I don't I have the right to complain where to eat." HanGyuk halted and faced his sister, staring at her in the eye.

"W-what?" she stuttered.

"Because you're the one paying." he answered.

HanNi was left in a daze as HanGyuk just somehow looked serious but it only turns out that he wanted his sister to pay.

"What."

"What?"

"Fine, I'll pay. You don't even have money." HanNi said as HanGyuk completely ignored her and went straight into the cafe.

As the two of them entered, they are welcomed by the pretty waitress and led them to their table. They both sat quietly while looking around the cafe.

"What is this place?" HanGyuk asked.

"Cafe obviously." HanNi answered.

"But why are there full of women in here? I feel uncomfortable." he rubbed both of his arms.

"Why so?" his curious sister asked.

"Because! Look! I feel like they're staring at me! It feels so creepy." HanGyuk whined quietly not wanting to create a commotion.

HanNi looked around the area to see if her brother was telling the truth, and he was right! Just few minutes ago before they enter, the has a average amount of costumers of both genders, now it's full of women giggling and taking photos secretly. "What the hell is wrong with these people?" she whispered with a disgusting look on her face.

"I know, sis, please let us go."

"But... the order... my money..." HanNi pouted as HanGyuk hurriedly dragged her out of that cafe.

They walked along side each other with HanGyuk holding his sister's wrist, not planning to let go. As HanNi started at him, she wanted to know what is he thinking by reading his mind and thought he might have reasons so it's better not to.

"Ah, it's getting dark." HanNi realizes that they have strolling for too long.

"Mmm.." HanGyuk hummed in response.

"Wanna grab something to eat? Are you hungry? Are you tired? Want to head back home? HanGyuk? Gyukkie? " she asks him.

"Don't want." he answered.

That's cute. Omo! That is so cute! Like a kid! Omg kyaaa! Gyukkie why you gotta be that cute?

"Sis, shut up." HanGyuk's face suddenly went red as he tried to look away from her.

"Eh, what? Did you just read my mind? No fair! I'm trying not to read yours 'cause I thought you'd get angry." she pouted.

"Yah, sis.."

"Yeah?" HanNi turned to him.

"Mother and Father... are they... really dead?" he suddenly asked out of the blue.

HanNi stayed silent for a seconds as it was still not easy for her to talk about their parents and everything but she has to answer for the sake of her brother. "Y-yeah... they are... dead."

As HanGyuk listened to his sister's answer, he knew that he has absolutely no chance of meeting them, which somewhere deep inside of him, breaks him. HanNi was sort of tearing up but tried holding it in as she doesn't want her brother to see her cry. HanGyuk felt like HanNi was about to cry so he halted in a park where there less than few comes and pulls his sister into a hug.

"H-HanGyuk? Is... something wrong?" she asks in surprise.

"I'm sorry...for asking." he hugged her even tighter.

"W-w-what are you saying? It's okay, I'm not crying, see?" HanNi struggled as she looked up to his face and smiled to show him that she's fine.

HanGyuk wasn't convinced with her smiled so he rested his head on her shoulders and hugged her even more. He felt guilty for asking, but he also just wanted to know the truth.

"Hey, HanGyuk, would you like to visit them? Mom and Dad, I mean." she asked.

"But....it's getting dark."

"Tomorrow after school, okay? Mom and Dad will be very happy to see you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyth, I'm back after my break from wattpad. Seriously, this is the 4th draft I've written since the first three disappeared after I saved it -_- You know how irritating and frustrating that is? I couldn't go on wattpad after 3 attemps on writing this chapter. but oh well, I have finally finished.

I HOPE YOU'LL STILL LIKE IT

Saranghaeyo~

—Author—