Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?

"S-S-Sehun..." I sniffled.

Sehun breathed heavily and clenched his fist so tight, stopping himself from doing anymore harm to Baekhyun. Kris put his hands on Sehun's shoulder as he tried to calm down. But his glare never left Baekhyun.

"K-Kris o-oppa...S-Sehun... stop.. please stop.." I trembled.

The others switched their stare to Baekhyun then to Kris then to Sehun and then to me with worries and confused looks. Xiumin being the hyung of everyone spoke up, breaking the choking silence filling the atmosphere.

"Kris. You can tell us next time. When everything's calmed down. Arrasso?"

"Yes, hyung." Kris answered.

"Boys, lets go back home. You all must be tired. Baekhyun, just drop it and leave them alone for now. Sehun, you might need to see a doctor to check your knuckles. Han Ni, Kris, I'll leave you two for now. Tell us every single thing when everything's calmed down." Xiumin told us and exited the waiting room with the rest of the boys.

Baekhyun glared at Sehun then followed. Sehun hissed and sat down on the couch letting out a deep sigh. He slumped his whole body and stared blankly on the ceiling.

"Han Ni yah.. did you get hurt? Are you hurt?" Sehun asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm hurt." I choked on my words.

Kris came closer and hugged me tightly as he soothed my back, comforting me. He rested his head on the crook of my neck and hummed some song.

"Han Ni yah, sorry. I'm sorry for dragging you in this problem. Mianhae.."

"It-it's okay. I-if I didn't suggest you to tell them sooner, this wouldn't happen. So I'm sorry." I apologized.

Kris frowned then leaned and kiss my forehead. He smiled and said "It will be fine. Everything will be fine. I'll think of something, so don't worry." I nodded my head and hugged him tight once more. Kris broke the hug and told us to go home as he went out.

Sehun closed his eyes and rested his hands on the top of his stomach. I walked to him and sat down on the floor, facing him. 

"Sehun, are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmm." He hummed in response.

I took his hands and examine his broken knuckles. I kissed it hoping that it would at least ease the pain. Sehun was startled and sat up. He looked at me and held my face between his hands. Confusedly, I just stared at him worriedly.

"You could've at least told me so I could help and this wouldn't have happened as well." He scolded.

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. "Sorry. I thought it would work out well if we keep it a secret until the time when Kris is ready to tell you guys. I'm sorry."

"Idiot. Can't you trust me? Tell me." Sehun looked deeply into my eyes.

"I...I trust you... but, I'm just afraid to tell you." I answered.

"Aigoo. From now on, you can tell me everything you find hard to tell everyone. Understood? I may be like this; childish, stupid and naughty but, you can trust me. Even if it's your darkest and deepest secret, I wouldn't tell anyone until you say so. So please, don't hide everything within yourself. It hurts...you know that?" he said.

"Nae. I promise, I won't hide anything by myself that would hurt you or anyone." I said and instantly hugged him.

"Yeah, thanks." Sehun mumbled and returned the hug. 

-Third Person's P.O.V- 

Sehun and Han Ni went out to go to the hospital to look at Sehun's knuckles. While Kris, went to SM Ent. to talk to their manager about what's happening and what's going to happen.