Chapter 20: Healing

It's been a week since Su Gee came over. Sae Ryun's fever is gone too. This only means, freedom for SuGee but he still needs to take care of him when I'm gone to school. 

Today is saturday. It's weekends. Right now, I'm looking for a good school for Sae Ryun, the one which is not too far away from our house. I was about to call Su Gee to help me cook when my phone rings. I picked it up and answered it. 

" Yeoboseyo? " 

" HanNi-ah, help us~ " Xiumin called but someone snatch the phone away from him. 

" Han-Han save us! " it was Baekhyun.

" Guys calm down. Tell me what's going on? " again, someone snatch the phone from Baek. 

" HanNi-ah~ save us! The fans found out where we live and now, they're here infront of our dorm! Please do something~ " Sehun said.

" Kay, Okay. Pack everything; your clothes, gadgets, furnitures that you own and put them in a bag or a box and leave them there. I'll get someone to bring your things here. Use your van to get here but don't bring your fans here. Arasso? Now get going or you'll be dead meat by fans. " I told them. 

----EXO's DORM---- 

The boys heard what HanNi said and started to pack their things and put them in a bag and some are in a box. They were rushing everything and just chuck their clothes in their luggage without even folding them as long as it fits in their bags.

" Are you guys finish? " Suho asked as he zipped his bag.

" Almost... " Baekhyun said as he tried to put his eyeliner set in his luggage which couldn't fit anymore.

" Hyung, just leave your eyeliner here, they'll -- " Tao was cut off.

" NOOOO! It will fit! " Baekhyun said.

" You'll break the zippers and besides, HanNi-ah said that she'll get people to move our stuff to her house. So don't worry Bacon. " Chanyeol said.

" I told you damn freaking many times, it's BAEKHYUN not BACON!! " Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol.

" Baek, just bring SOME not the whole set, at least you still have some. " Xiumin told Baek.

Baekhyun listened to Xiumin and put 1-5 eyeliner stick in his bag.

" Is everyone finished? Come on, we'll going at the back door. Lock the front door, put some tables and rope so they won't be able to open it. Hurry! " Suho instructed them.

Everone was carrying 2-3 bags with their clothes and some just important stuff they can't live without.  They went to the back door and soon locked it after everyone comes out and opened the garage door where their van was parked. 

First, they put their bags at the back compartment and if it's full they have no choice but to carry it with them inside when they sit. After putting all their stuff in, Xiumin and Suho started the engine and drove away. Some of the fans bothered to follow the vans but they instantly lost them.

" Hyung, where do we go now? " Sehun asked.

" I'll talk to manager-hyung about our situation. " Kris sugggested.

A few minutes later, they arrived at HanNi's mansion. HanNi was waiting outside with a guy beside her. They parked the car infront of the big double door and soon got out.

" Are you sure no one followed you? " HanNi asked. They looked outside and shook their heads.

" No one. And who's this guy? " Sehun pointed at SuGee.