Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)

Ari tossed the box with mysterious photos and walked off, Xhin was walking behind him and picked up the box he threw. He blew the dust on it and checked if it's broken then put it in his coat pocket. 

"Oi! Yah! Ari! Slow down you punk!" Xhin yelled from behind and threw something on his head.

Ari stopped and turned his head with a 'i'm going to kill you, bastard' look on his face. "What do you want?" he asked in his irritated voice.

"You forgot to pick this up. Don't go dropping your stuff randomly." Xhin handed him the box. But Ari shoved it back to his face.

"I don't need it. It's not mine, anyway." then he walked off again.

"Arrgh~~ Geez you stubborn bastard." Xhin scratches his head. "Oh! He's looking for you." Xhin added.

"What for? At this time?" Ari asked.

"Ah yeah. Apparently, he's got a mission for you or something. You up for it?" Xhin said.

"No choice. Ahhh~~ another boring mission again, probably." Ari groaned.

The two walked together to see him.

--

"Sorry for the intrusion. My lord." Xhin and Ari kneeled to him.

"I've been waiting. I have a mission for you two." Zehturg informed.

"What is it that our Lord want us to do?" Xhin asked politely.

"I heard.. I heard that the princess of EXO PLANET has returned for a visit." he said.

Xhin and Ari gasped. "..!" 

"I want the two of you to go to in the Exorian Castle and take a look. And if possible....kill her." Zehturg has a evil grin planted on his face as he said to kill the princess.

The two was shocked upon hearing their Lord's order. "My lord, when do you want us to carry this mission out?" Ari asked.

"Now." he snickered and laughed evilly.

"Then we'll take out leave." they bowed and exited the throne room.

Ari and Xhin exited and started walking. Then Ari noticed that Xhin was sweating and had a stiff expression on his face. His hands were clenched tight and breathing heavily.

"Xhin, what's wrong? You're having cold sweats. Are you okay?" Ari asked.

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry. It's just...you know..."

"The princess?" Ari continued.

"Y-yeah. Lord's order is to kill her, right? I know I've carried out missions including killing in it, but..look! It's a royalty! If we kill a royalty wouldn't we become the most dangerous and targeted people?" Xhin asked.

"Now that you mention it, it does. Well, it doesn't matter. We're bad people working under a demon. Isn't that normal?" Ari answered.

"Who cares. Let's go." Ari spread his wings and flapped it then flew out, followed by Xhin right behind.

- - -

After the conversation with Uro, HanNi, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai and Lay walked to their rooms silently but also worried at the same time. 

"Han-Han's twin brother, huh? Can't believe it." Baekhyun thought.

"So HanNi ah has a twin brother....I wonder how he look like." Kai thought.

"HanNi yah is probably just shocked... I hope she'll be okay." Lay thought.

"Damn, it must be really shocking and too much to take." Suho thought.